Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Contractor Contact (not Id)

Cheap is not nec good. Let me share with you my recent experience. Found this shop Plaza Furniture Decor at Bt Batok offering a slightly better quotation (about 10 -15% than other quotations) for my toilet renovation, but workmanship and professionalism turned out to be below reasonable expectation. For a simple top-and-bottom washbasin cabinet across the full length on one side of the bathroom wall, they pre-fabricated (in factory) a top-portion that was short of the width between the two adjacent walls and a bottom-portion that was too wide which they had to bring back to factory for re-fabrication. After the job was done and paid up, I gradually spotted several workmanship flaws upon closer examination. While the contractor has returned once to rectify some of them and promised to come back again to rectify the rest, several telephone reminders over a 4 month period went on deaf years, each time promising to call back later to confirm the time they would come, but never. Sometimes, it is worth paying a little more for a reputed contractor or one recommended by the ID.

plazafurniture.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear all,

may i have some reliable and good contractors contact? pm me pls. thank u so much!

Dear All,

Kindly email me some reliable and good contractors contact at benvins_ng@yahoo.com.sg. Thank you :D

Hi, can try my Contractor. My house is still in the mid of reno and so far so good. Is the few lowest quote i get. Interested, can PM me.

a lot of ppl think contractor cheaper than id......and too many ppl think cheaper is better.

so much lessons and warning signs on forum already.

Hi user101,

Can you please pm me your contact? Thank you.

can pm me your contractor Contact too...thanks......

I met a contractor, got quoted 7k for, you think its reasonable?

- 10 ft kitchen cabinet and solid wood top

- window for kitchen

- hack service yard wall

- mirrored door to conceal bomb shelter

- shower screen in master bedroom

- build in wardrobe for master bedrm