Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vodkazhong

Hitachi Fridge Or Mitsubishi To Buy?

hello.

Recently seeing 2 brands / models of fridges. .

One is mitsubishi.. Stylist.. big and colors nice to choose..

Price: ~ 900

another one is Hitachi, there are 2 model nos. not bad..

one is a new model with Front jet freeze and 4 ticks ! - highly recommended lor.. but is slightly smaller in capacity.. n i do not like the handle at all.. no smooth tpye.. is those matt, rough..

Price: ~ 700++

One more is normal de.. 3 ticks,

nice too.. i likes the handle :) sliver only..

Price: lesser ard 60$ from the new model.. oh, this is slighty bigger cap.

Dilemma... !

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I would say Mitsubishi better, compressor quieter.

I have regretted purchasing a Sharp when comparing it with a Mit (~4years ago), was attracted because of the Plasmacluster. Turnout compressor noisy in the night.

Actually, I am comparing it with my National (Made in Japan) model, no noise at all.

I bought Mitsubishi fridge about one mth ago. I love it very much. Can put a lot of drinks and food.

It's very quiet but sometimes hear sound and noise in the day and nite. It is normal? :dunno: It sound like my old fridge.

I tot new fridge should be quiet all the time. When shopping, I asked other showroom salesman. One said new fridge should not have sound. Another said nowaday most fridge have sound, about 4 times a day will hear those sound. Errr.... which is correct? Any body would like to advise?

In the store, most Mitsubishi fridge display were nicely pasted with Sakura flower sticker to attrack customers like me.....hahaha. But when delivery it does not come with. I was very disappointed. Lucky the gentleman I bought from, agreed to give me as he had promised me when I purchased the set. I dont mind making my long trip down to get the sticker from him. As long as I have the sticker.

Vodkazhong,

Mitsubishi fridge indeed very nice especially with the Sakura flower. If not..... I problaly will choose other brand already. If it come without the sticker, will u buy? Maybe sum prefer no sticker. From the price u stated $900, u getting MR-F47 fridge? Great! :good: Buy big fridge n No regret. Especially when new year time need to put lots of drinks and food.

Update me which fridge u buy. Thanks.

hello.

Recently seeing 2 brands / models of fridges. .

One is mitsubishi.. Stylist.. big and colors nice to choose..

Price: ~ 900

another one is Hitachi, there are 2 model nos. not bad..

one is a new model with Front jet freeze and 4 ticks ! - highly recommended lor.. but is slightly smaller in capacity.. n i do not like the handle at all.. no smooth tpye.. is those matt, rough..

Price: ~ 700++

One more is normal de.. 3 ticks,

nice too.. i likes the handle :) sliver only..

Price: lesser ard 60$ from the new model.. oh, this is slighty bigger cap.

Dilemma... !

I just bought R-Z582EMSX yesterday. It is a bit noisy and I found today that the inside is full of dew. When I use my hand to touch the shelf, my hand is totally wet.

I called service and the technician is coming down to check tomorrow.

We have used many fridges, this is the most expensive fridge we have ever bought and first time we bought Hitachi and first time we had this kind problem with a new fridge.

I just bought R-Z582EMSX yesterday. It is a bit noisy and I found today that the inside is full of dew. When I use my hand to touch the shelf, my hand is totally wet.

We have used many fridges, this is the most expensive fridge we have ever bought and first time we bought Hitachi and first time we had this kind problem with a new fridge.

The technician came down and did a lot of fixing of the door and the noise. But he claims that the dew wet inside the fridge is normal.

The inside of the fridge is like my last fridge when the door was forgotten to close tight for a long time. But the technician gave me a lot of excuse and said it may take 48 hours to cool down the fridge, etc. Very frustrating!

Edited by treeOfLife

I got mine on friday and my unit is noisy and warm on the right side. I realized that this occur after the door is opened and the fridge is probably "working hard" to maintain the temperature inside. I will monitor a few more days..

Going to bring this topic back to the first page and hope there are more discussion on this topic! 

I got my latest fridge from Hitachi (Japan Imported} RF7300XS, cost me a bomb but it is simply a classic fridge that both my wife and I cannot resist.

The damage is $5035 after some chat with the boss and purchase 1 more washer from them. Just incase you want to know, it is Electrolux Washer WF12832 ($995) 

Too much sidetrack, overall experience for the past 2 weeks are good and we are still amaze by the technology of this new fridge. 

Will like to know more if anyone have bought this series ? Care to share more. 

Incase, you want to know where i get it, it is from Everjoint in amk. Google their number if you need.