Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
davidbslee

Adjustable Louver Window

Hi, I would like to ask that any install Adjustable Louver Window for their new house? Due to what reason that make you install this type of old school louver window?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Not sure for private property but all new HDB flats have window installed except for the service yard and the balcony.

If you install lourve window at your service yard, then you cannot put your laundry out.

For replacement of window, there is a limitation.

All types of window, components use and sizes are all under control.

You can only choose the type of window for the specify place listed in the HDB web when you submit your application.

Get your HDB registered contractor to log in to HDB E-submission web for you to see more info.

Not sure for private property but all new HDB flats have window installed except for the service yard and the balcony.

If you install lourve window at your service yard, then you cannot put your laundry out.

For replacement of window, there is a limitation.

All types of window, components use and sizes are all under control.

You can only choose the type of window for the specify place listed in the HDB web when you submit your application.

Get your HDB registered contractor to log in to HDB E-submission web for you to see more info.

Mine is a resale 3rm corridor flat. I understand that most of the people having corridor flat will do their window in silding type which will be more nicer but I wanted to have my flat brighten up so was thinking to install a better nicer lourve window, more fresh air will pass throught my flat. Anyone did lourve window type can show some picture?