Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
johnson11ng

Cheapest Place To Get Your Electronic Goods

I wonder anyone knows which store can give the cheapest price for Washers, Refrigerators, Air-con, Plasma TV ....etc. If I'm buying all together.

1) Audio House

2) Best Denki

3) Courts

4) Harvey Norman

5) Parisilk

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I would like to know too. HN in Australia, when you buy a white goods package, can always nego with the store manager for a sweet deal. Is it the same here?

Is there any coming electronics event?

I heard Harvery Norman can bargain, though I have never done so b4.

Yes, u can bargain at Harvey Norman....:)

Yes, u can bargain at Harvey Norman....:)

I just got my fridge and wm from best denki.. One thing i learnt is that you can bargain Anywhere! You just need to do your homework... Mega discount, Parisilk and Audio house is a good place to get quotes for the item that you want. You can then just go to another shop and ask them if they can better the offer.

I just got my fridge and wm from best denki.. One thing i learnt is that you can bargain Anywhere! You just need to do your homework... Mega discount, Parisilk and Audio house is a good place to get quotes for the item that you want. You can then just go to another shop and ask them if they can better the offer.

lol..always did that......dats y my wife sometimes get irritated.....go round the world and look and check pricing...and always end up buying at the same old shop for the last 10+ years.......:)......

lol..always did that......dats y my wife sometimes get irritated.....go round the world and look and check pricing...and always end up buying at the same old shop for the last 10+ years.......:)......

haha, yup. But that is needed so that we know the other shops' prices in order to push the price down further mah... :)

avoid Courts !

They are more interested to sell u their extended insurance than the products ! Especially the one in Upper Bt Timah !

Audio House always has its special weekly bargains. Very useful if you have a tight budget. You can check out http://www.audiohouse.com.sg/index.aspx?uc...ducts_promotion for more info.

Currently, they want to promote its trade-in specials from 26 March to 4 April. It's a good idea for anyone who has collected too many appliances at home because they keep upgrading the models haha.

Everjoint Electrical 64582531. Free delivery islandwide.

I wonder anyone knows which store can give the cheapest price for Washers, Refrigerators, Air-con, Plasma TV ....etc. If I'm buying all together.

1) Audio House

2) Best Denki

3) Courts

4) Harvey Norman

5) Parisilk

Hi,

If you are paying by cash, i recommend u to go to Hong Lian Electrical at Alexandra Village. A small neighbourhood shop, but they got most,if not all, the range of models u want.So far, i haben ask a model and they said dun haf. Price confirm cheaper than Audio hse,harvey norman by $100-300 depend on the item.

I am not staff of Hong Liang for sure. I bought fr them years ago, and i going to get from them soon. Even my Yamaha AV receiver, its cheaper by $200 compare to HN.

But cash payments only no credit card and they deliver.