Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jjrico1972

I Just Love My Dunlopillow

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, thanks for your recommendation in the site , I would like to share my happiness with you guys,after much shopping and brain-washing from different brands, I finally settle for a Dutchess (New) queen size mattress at only $1380, a few hundreds different from the Expo Fair I visited last week. I bought it from Trade Hub 21, Dunlopillow Sleeping Gallery, next to Nova.

bought Dutchess (New) queen size mattress 2 yrs back.. wif free bed & dunlopillo mattress cover & 2x pillows... $1.6K from Courts...

anyway, super comfy....

Hi, thanks for your recommendation in the site , I would like to share my happiness with you guys,after much shopping and brain-washing from different brands, I finally settle for a Dutchess (New) queen size mattress at only $1380, a few hundreds different from the Expo Fair I visited last week. I bought it from Trade Hub 21, Dunlopillow Sleeping Gallery, next to Nova.

That's really cheap. With bed frame or without?

That's really cheap. With bed frame or without?

Went to Furniture Mall over the weekend.

Found this mattress Dunlopillo Elizabeth (King Size) quite nice, quoted 3k with bedframe, or 2.7k without bedframe. free gift is standard 2 pillow + mattress protector. Any comment? Good deal?

<!--quoteo(post=494078:date=Jan 8 2010, 09:09 AM:name=ygc91285)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ygc91285 @ Jan 8 2010, 09:09 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=494078"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Went to Furniture Mall over the weekend.

Edited by bluebetta

Bought our new dutchess mattress at IMM last month @2018 + bed frame (storage bed frame) + 2pillow + 1 bolster + mattress protector

noticed that some bought from tradehub21 is much cheaper....we tot it was a good deal liao :unsure:

if you have not commit yet, go down to TradeHub 21, I have done my homework before, it is written in my notebook, w/o bedframe selling at 2.3k during their promo. Hope it is helpful to u

Tradehub 21 is the name of the building, right? May I know the name of the shop? Mattress center near Eunos was selling at $3299 with storage bedframe... But they mentioned that the promo is over n better to get during GSS or their year end sale.

if you have not commit yet, go down to TradeHub 21, I have done my homework before, it is written in my notebook, w/o bedframe selling at 2.3k during their promo. Hope it is helpful to u

Definitely worth the trip from the east to the west !!!!

One of the best kept secret....Have a hard time locating the building,anyway it is located next to the main lobby of TradeHub 21.

My impression of "Dunlop" change when I enter the showroom, can "fight" with Simmons. The comfort and outllook simply look great as compared to my mother's generation. 10/10 !!

I thought it was just another "self promotion" but it was not.

When I passed by the display window, I saw a plushy looking "Q" mattress which caught my attention, I was too shy to go in as it looked very classy but I was being invited in by the staff.

Guess what, it was offering at $1299, it was called Dutchess (New) Talalay Latex with pocketed spring.

Ha Ha, slightly cheaper than you guys as the shop was having their 1st anniversary cum Great Singapore Sale and I managed to squeeze 1 more bolster into the existing free gifts !!!!

now it is on GSS.at the same place, TradeHub 21 ( limited period but can keep till Oct ).......only $1500 nett with free leather bedframe.....i think i got a better deal !!

Edited by kakaout

now it is on GSS.at the same place, TradeHub 21 ( limited period but can keep till Oct ).......only $1500 nett with free leather bedframe.....i think i got a better deal !!

Look like i been cheated by this company at Singapore Expo. I bought it at $1700. I try to call this sale person, see can cancell the order...

Look like i been cheated by this company at Singapore Expo. I bought it at $1700. I try to call this sale person, see can cancell the order...

After having been to a few expo "sale "fairs , my impression is that they are all a rip off. I didnt have a favourable price comparison when i went to the home design fairs ( i was looking for mattress) and recently the gain city expo fair. Same as buying from their usual stores, if not, more expensive.

After having been to a few expo "sale "fairs , my impression is that they are all a rip off. I didnt have a favourable price comparison when i went to the home design fairs ( i was looking for mattress) and recently the gain city expo fair. Same as buying from their usual stores, if not, more expensive.

Sometime it cant be help, imagine the rental they pay for the prime location + advertisement. But to me the price for Dunlop at TradeHub is cheaper as mentioned in the forum.. I was quite hestistant between New Duchess and Royal Premier New (even shioks ) but the price quite high for me so i end up chosing Dutchess New