Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Danielben05

Europe Trip

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

In choosing tour agency choose the affordable one and can guide you in travel. Their are several places to go in Europe and I love the climate out there.

Well I don't really use travel agency for they often comes with tour guides, having a tour guide is not my stuff for I can't go to the places I want and stay there until I want having a tour guide means having a limit of your time every-time you visit a certain place.

anyone went on a free and easy trip to Europe? i have booked my F&E with contiki. but they only arrange bus at certain places, but dun arrange airport transfers, they dun drive you to your hotel etc etc. i am going to London, Switerzerland, Paris and Italy. anyone can advise please?

for the places of interests, the costs etc etc

anyone went on a free and easy trip to Europe? i have booked my F&E with contiki. but they only arrange bus at certain places, but dun arrange airport transfers, they dun drive you to your hotel etc etc. i am going to London, Switerzerland, Paris and Italy. anyone can advise please?

for the places of interests, the costs etc etc

Hi Pinklady,

I am not sure if this information is still useful to you right now;

Some questions you need to establish;

a) where is your arrival/ return airport?

b) Your desired journey?

I would recommend London - Paris - which part of Italy? - which part of Swiss?

After anchoring down your literary, you can subsequently plan for domestic/ inter-rails.

The good thing about traveling ard Europe is they are well connected by railways.

information for places of interests can be easily obtained googling online or from our local library;

i would recommend 'lonely planets' for your travel needs.

I have visited Europe twice

in 2009: London - Paris - Nice - Monaco - Milan - Klagenfurt - Vienna

in 2012: Munich - Vienna - Klagenfurt - Salzburg - Frankfurt - Zermatt - Zurich.

PM me if you need infor,

cheers

Personally I find it easy to travel around the Western Europe on your own. Perhaps for Eastern Europe, you might want to engage a tour agency.

Hi all! Using Traveluro's online platform, every traveler can save time and money, get valuable travel tips, and easily book a trip. They always have a lot of directions and options, and therefore, regardless of the client’s needs, he will certainly be able to choose what suits him best. A trip planned with their help always goes well, and the positive reviews here https://traveluro.pissedconsumer.com/review.html confirm this, which is why the platform is very popular.