Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kiven78

-=kiven & Gwen's Forthcoming Sweet Abode=-

* More Pics...

7.jpg

Our MBR washroom interiors with box-up piping.

12.jpg

2.jpg

More pics of our MBR.

14.jpg

Our rabbit just got herself a pair of new friends,no more lonely days! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wow you used one whole bedroom as a WIW and as a walkway from your bedroom to your toilet.

do you find it cramped when you are taking a shower? if it were me, i would have shifted the shower point nearer to the entrance instead of on the same side as the WC, and extended the toilet into the WIW room too for the vanity. looks like the WC will be washed daily when you shower. will your clothes in the WIW become moldy due to high moisture from your toilet?

i thought it was quite interesting that your bedroom has a glass wall, do you have curtains for privacy?

also, i don't see any air conditioning at all. is that intentional?

* More Pics for your kind perusal.

4.jpg

Our dining area.

1.jpg

View of dining cum living from MBR.

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Our MBR with WIW & washroom.

Hihi.

Simply luv your dining set. Can share the contact & cost of your purchase pls ? appreciate your pm.

rgds,

* More Pics for your kind perusal.

4.jpg

Our dining area.

1.jpg

View of dining cum living from MBR.

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Our MBR with WIW & washroom.

hey Kiven....

A happy lunar new year to you bro.... :good: .......

Nice nice swee swee reno transformation pics.....so you hv already moved-in huh... :good: ..enjoying your new new hse .....

ermmm... :unsure: ..is it correct that the TV at your MBR in on top of the bed-head wall side...???

Hihi.

Simply luv your dining set. Can share the contact & cost of your purchase pls ? appreciate your pm.

rgds,

Hi Lim,thanks for viewing!Pm have been sent happy hunting! :yamseng:

hey Kiven....

A happy lunar new year to you bro.... :good: .......

Nice nice swee swee reno transformation pics.....so you hv already moved-in huh... :good: ..enjoying your new new hse .....

ermmm... :unsure: ..is it correct that the TV at your MBR in on top of the bed-head wall side...???

Hey hey long time no see bro,thanks for well wishings..Happy chinese new year to u man!

Please do enlighten us on the TV on top of our bed head thingy,so far no one said or dare mention anything pertain to that.i hope u may advise us on that issue,we appreciate ya kind attention bro :)

wow you used one whole bedroom as a WIW and as a walkway from your bedroom to your toilet.

do you find it cramped when you are taking a shower? if it were me, i would have shifted the shower point nearer to the entrance instead of on the same side as the WC, and extended the toilet into the WIW room too for the vanity. looks like the WC will be washed daily when you shower. will your clothes in the WIW become moldy due to high moisture from your toilet?

i thought it was quite interesting that your bedroom has a glass wall, do you have curtains for privacy?

also, i don't see any air conditioning at all. is that intentional?

Hi ossify,happy CNY to you and many thanks for ya frank opinions,below are my humble reply:

speaking of the shower dose indeed make our blood boils,our original intent was to relocate our shower head away from toilet bowl near glass door...our dear hobbit contractor overlooked that crucial point and claim that it was all too late when we noticed the error,citing ugly looking walls after the reposition job...well we quite liked the idea of having clean wc from daily showering thingy!

A pity our toilet cant be extended beyond the boundary,we did think of that initially but our ID says its against HDB regulations/wont be approved for sure.

Thanks for reminding us on mouldy clothes due to excessive moisture,we ll think of counter measures atm..

yep we did planned for a pair of roller blind by our MBR glass panel,its currently under construction..

We deliberately replace the air-con with a hanging fan as my wife has persistent cold intolerant.

Hey hey long time no see bro,thanks for well wishings..Happy chinese new year to u man!

Please do enlighten us on the TV on top of our bed head thingy,so far no one said or dare mention anything pertain to that.i hope u may advise us on that issue,we appreciate ya kind attention bro :)

yoz....kiven...bro....

nothing in perticular abt your tv lah.... :unsure: ..just wondering abt the inconveniences of turning your head position whenever you want to watch tv lor......and of cuz heard some FS says that having electonice gagets(such as TV ) in bedroom is no good.........any idea/possibilty on how to re-position your tv....???

..maybe some expert in FS whould like to comment.....me no expert in FS matters lah... :) ....

.....ermmm...... :bow: ......sorli hah...dun get me wrong.......me no actual intention and dont dare to be the 1st & only person to mention/comment lor....anyway.....it your personal preference lor....as long as you feels good/happy....... ;) .....cheers! :yamseng:

yoz....kiven...bro....

nothing in perticular abt your tv lah.... :unsure: ..just wondering abt the inconveniences of turning your head position whenever you want to watch tv lor......and of cuz heard some FS says that having electonice gagets(such as TV ) in bedroom is no good.........any idea/possibilty on how to re-position your tv....???

..maybe some expert in FS whould like to comment.....me no expert in FS matters lah... :) ....

.....ermmm...... :bow: ......sorli hah...dun get me wrong.......me no actual intention and dont dare to be the 1st & only person to mention/comment lor....anyway.....it your personal preference lor....as long as you feels good/happy....... ;) .....cheers! :yamseng:

yo Cj,

dun feel bad or sorry,we are really thankful for ya frank opinion on our placing bro.Well actually we had a 2 seater recliner facing the Tv in our MBR maybe i should take n post a pic later on to illustrate my point?

We did engage a FSM on our house facing n furniture placing during the entire reno n move in phrase,he didnt mention bout the electrical thingy nor bad Tv placement,maybe he left out or simply not pro enuff...we just have da keep our fingers crossed that it dosen't dislodge during our sleeping period!

yo Cj,

dun feel bad or sorry,we are really thankful for ya frank opinion on our placing bro.Well actually we had a 2 seater recliner facing the Tv in our MBR maybe i should take n post a pic later on to illustrate my point?

We did engage a FSM on our house facing n furniture placing during the entire reno n move in phrase,he didnt mention bout the electrical thingy nor bad Tv placement,maybe he left out or simply not pro enuff...we just have da keep our fingers crossed that it dosen't dislodge during our sleeping period!

hey kiven.....

thks for tyhe understanding... :good: ...you should be at safe hands since you've already engaged/consulted a FSM.....

..ermmm.....worried that the tv might "dislodge" during your sleep...???.....hahaha.....if that's the case you need a " safety-advisor/consultant" instead of a pro FSM.... :D ...hahhahahahahaa.....no worries bro........

cheers!

:yamseng:

hey kiven.....

thks for tyhe understanding... :good: ...you should be at safe hands since you've already engaged/consulted a FSM.....

..ermmm.....worried that the tv might "dislodge" during your sleep...???.....hahaha.....if that's the case you need a " safety-advisor/consultant" instead of a pro FSM.... :D ...hahhahahahahaa.....no worries bro........

cheers!

:yamseng:

you are most welcome,well actually our life n death is all predestine,therefore i am absolute worry free bout Tv thingy except for obvious accident prone signs...

Bro Kiven,

Glad to know that you have moved in...nice reno indeed...

Just some pointers...on your MBR...

the position of the TV...just a reminder to off the power to TV to eliminate any possible radiation. It is above your head...

The boy boy on the picture is your boy? how old is he...

I thought you are like Momo and Simon...newly wed... :P

Bro Kiven,

Glad to know that you have moved in...nice reno indeed...

Just some pointers...on your MBR...

the position of the TV...just a reminder to off the power to TV to eliminate any possible radiation. It is above your head...

The boy boy on the picture is your boy? how old is he...

I thought you are like Momo and Simon...newly wed... :P

hey thanks alot for the pointers bro!

Yea my son's primary 2 tis year, he's a handful of trouble for me...

9.jpg

10.jpg

Harlow Kiven... :)

i PMed u before regarding ur slide-out sofa...

how's the live-in for the past few weeks been for u and family?

i gotta decide on the sofa colour real soon...tempted to get black like urs for worry free maintenance but my heart says get the white one to go with my reno and furnishings... :unsure:

yo Nino,everythings cool here ..kinda loving it here :D

thks for kind concern mate!

Harlow Kiven... :)

i PMed u before regarding ur slide-out sofa...

how's the live-in for the past few weeks been for u and family?

i gotta decide on the sofa colour real soon...tempted to get black like urs for worry free maintenance but my heart says get the white one to go with my reno and furnishings... :unsure:

Edited by kiven78