Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ninja3101

5 Room Ea @ Hougang

I am wondering of the Kitchen Floor tiles. Which will be the best match.

Kitchen Wall Tiles

01KitchenWallTitles1A.jpg

Kitchen Floor Tiles Option1

03KitchenFloorTitles.jpg

Please give me some suggestions ? Thanks :D

My opinion, if base on the texture..........option-2 looks a better match.....and what about the color tone.....does it match.,.....?....not able to tell it from the pics......

dun forget to consider the color tone matching...........

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hmm....your option 1 is the same texture as what i had for my kitchen just that mine is dark grey, anyway i would got for option 1 as option 2 seems abit too rough for the kitchen :)

wow, the val is so high for a 5-room in hougang now. Guess your seller must be **** happy.

btw, din see u posting the floor plan? Any chances of posting it here?

Hi Born again

Of course the seller is happy until he can fly liao.haha.

Below are the floor plan

Original Floor Plan

Floorplan1.jpg

Floor Plan

Floorplan2.jpg

Hi Born again

Of course the seller is happy until he can fly liao.haha.

Below are the floor plan

Original Floor Plan

Floorplan1.jpg

Floor Plan

Floorplan2.jpg

oh yours is EA. Was wondering y 5a hougang selling abv 500k. U blog title "5 Room Ea @ Hougang" but I read as 5 Room a and omitted the E.

My house hacking have finished. Now the workers are laying the wall & floor tiles for kitchen & 2 toilet. I will take some pictures when I go there to inspect.

Hi Ninja, (replying on Mrs Buzz behalf, she bz packing)

we got our Air Con from Pure Air, they are not the cheapest but i like the guy service. Actually he's just $100 more than the others that i talked to.

I don't see why the piping and the brackets cant be done first. Right now they are already preparing to run the piping and only after my plastering and painting is done will they mount the compressor and blower units.

Yeah our ID is from C l a s s i c I d e a s, yours too?

I will be getting air-con from G a i n C i t y they will install piping first but need to pay more for 2 trips. My ID is also from C l a s s i c I d e a s. What is the cost of your total renovation ?

Hi All

I have the following questions:

1) Copper or Stainless Steel water pipes are better ?

2) Bulid-in Wardrobe Pole system got no base then how they are going to secure to the floor ?

The good point is that it can be adjustable. Anyone have pictures to show ?

I will be getting air-con from G a i n C i t y they will install piping first but need to pay more for 2 trips. My ID is also from C l a s s i c I d e a s. What is the cost of your total renovation ?

Signed at 30K but sure to go up cause have extra hacking and what not :(

Who's your ID?

Hi All

I have the following questions:

1) Copper or Stainless Steel water pipes are better ?

2) Bulid-in Wardrobe Pole system got no base then how they are going to secure to the floor ?

The good point is that it can be adjustable. Anyone have pictures to show ?

My current place is using copper pipes, has been almost 9 years no issues. But my new place is using SS. Personally i think both are OK but SS will look better if you are not painting the pipes or hiding them.

Signed at 30K but sure to go up cause have extra hacking and what not :(

Who's your ID?

My Reno cost $50k without build-in wardrobe for bedrooms. Mine also keep getting up as want to change all windows & etc . sian. I just went to my house to look at the reno progress. Later will upload the pictures.

My ID is SK Tan from Paya Lebar Showroom. Who is your ID ?

Edited by ninja3101

My current place is using copper pipes, has been almost 9 years no issues. But my new place is using SS. Personally i think both are OK but SS will look better if you are not painting the pipes or hiding them.

I have call my ID change to SS instead. He said ok. Luckily I call in time. The initial the ID quote for the electrical switches are normal type. But I want to change to those rocket switches like Clipsal or Legrand. Are you using those rocket switches for your new house ?

Edited by ninja3101

Renovation Progress Pictures

Living Room 1

00.jpg

Living Room 2

004.jpg

Kitchen View 1

002.jpg

Kitchen View 2

001.jpg

Common Toilet Floor

008.jpg

Edited by ninja3101

I have call my ID change to SS instead. He said ok. Luckily I call in time. The initial the ID quote for the electrical switches are normal type. But I want to change to those rocket switches like Clipsal or Legrand. Are you using those rocket switches for your new house ?

Hi ninja may i know what is rocket switch ?? :unsure:

Anyway I've asked my electrician to quote me to change my whole house switches to Clipsal LED kind which cost abt $400.

4255838371_bf0913a257_m.jpg

Edited by coffee_o

My Reno cost $50k without build-in wardrobe for bedrooms. Mine also keep getting up as want to change all windows & etc . sian. I just went to my house to look at the reno progress. Later will upload the pictures.

My ID is SK Tan from Paya Lebar Showroom. Who is your ID ?

Mine's Hamed AND Kennes from Delta. I have 2 but the progress seems so much slower than yours :(

My work with C L A S S I C is 30 but my carpentry, windows, floors all not from them. Total up would be close to 60K ( i hope :unsure: )

I am meeting the electrical guy to check out the switches next week. Most prob will be normal types from clipsal. My quote originally have electrical testing but the new regulations make it so mah fun that i am dropping it. So will use the testing cost to top up the switches.