Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cacabi111

Poll For Cov Paid (2009)

$38K COV for Sengkang 5I, Top flr, corner unit in Nov 09.

Thou asking is a bit high, the reno is really nicely done up...so...we will be treatin this $38K as $ spent for reno lor...

save us more headache !

Hunted ard for units in Hougang for one mth, viewd 30+ units...

but all askin damm HIGH and most of the time, condition Sucks....big time !

Yeah, the advantage of buying units in new estates is the saving in renovation cost. Of course, there're some well-renovated units in matured estates.

Which area did u get in Sengkang? My parents stay at Compassvale area in Sengkang.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Henderson Crescent, 4-room (39-year-old), second floor, $20k below value in May 2009 (signed and exercised option to purchase in May, but it shows up in HDB's web site under transacted prices as July). :D

Henderson Crescent, 4-room (39-year-old), second floor, $20k below value in May 2009 (signed and exercised option to purchase in May, but it shows up in HDB's web site under transacted prices as July). :D

HDB's website transacted price is based on Resale Application date.

erm...how will you know when it will show up at the HDB's website? via HDB email notification?

erm...how will you know when it will show up at the HDB's website? via HDB email notification?

correct me if im wrong.

The transacted price will only show up after ur resale application has been approved by the HDB, aft the 1st appt.

This is when you will get a letter from HDB, tellin u that the resale transaction has been approved by the HDB :)

Yeah, the advantage of buying units in new estates is the saving in renovation cost. Of course, there're some well-renovated units in matured estates.

Which area did u get in Sengkang? My parents stay at Compassvale area in Sengkang.

my unit is at at compassvale cres, blk 29+

a bit ulu...but near to TPE, so still ok...

just exercised option to buy our first flat last night!

Dec 09 - 10k below value Everton Park 3I, 8th floor, 1980.

pasiris - 5 room, July end 2009, 5th floor, corner, well maintained, marble flooring, 15K cov

Edited by singbie

correct me if im wrong.

The transacted price will only show up after ur resale application has been approved by the HDB, aft the 1st appt.

This is when you will get a letter from HDB, tellin u that the resale transaction has been approved by the HDB :)

ooo...this is new to me.

:)

thanks for the note.

Well, when I look at the transacted prices on HDB's web site, it lists ours as July 2009. I know that it's ours cos of the block and price. :)

Well, when I look at the transacted prices on HDB's web site, it lists ours as July 2009. I know that it's ours cos of the block and price. :)

ur 1st appt in Jul right?