Poll For Cov Paid (2009)

People around me: 10 COV for 4 room @ Jurong East, June 09, 5th/6th floor

People around me: 20 COV for 5 room @ Woodlands, Aug 09, 5th/6th floor

People around me: 28 COV for 4 room @ Bukit Panjang, Aug 09, > 8th floor

Me: 15K COV for 4 room @ Sembawang, Oct 09, 2nd floor

People around me: 35 COV for 4 room @ Sengkang, Dec 09, > 8th floor

People around me: 37 COV for 5 room @ Sengkang, Dec 09, > 8th floor

People around me: 40K COV for 4 room @ Sembawang, Dec 09, > 8th floor

Personally, I feel that my friend who bought the Jurong East unit got the best deal. His unit is just opposite Chinese Garden MRT station! :)

Dear All,

At Clementi , 3 Room Flat, 6 year Old, COV 8K, simple reno. How do you think of that?

Thanks for all your advices...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Q4 home prices up 7.3%

http://business.asiaone.com/Business/My%2B...104-189624.html

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/20091229/tap-...om-231650b.html

If u can afford to grab a hdb shelter now, don't wait liao. MM Lee, Mah BT already said prices will go up further as the economy improves. Once IRs open, more foreigners will be flooding in & competing with u for shelters.

Edited by forgotten

Q4 home prices up 7.3%

http://business.asiaone.com/Business/My%2B...104-189624.html

If u can afford to grab a hdb shelter now, don't wait liao. MM Lee already said prices will go up further as the economy improves. Once IRs open, more foreigners will be flooding in & competing with u for shelters.

for the unit that i had just bought, the seller's same floor neighbours just release their unit for selling. my agent told me that while the new unit's condition is poorer than mine (ie poor upkeep and no aircon units), their valuation is higher than ours by 10k. cov asking and offered is the same as ours!!

scary....

for the unit that i had just bought, the seller's same floor neighbours just release their unit for selling. my agent told me that while the new unit's condition is poorer than mine (ie poor upkeep and no aircon units), their valuation is higher than ours by 10k. cov asking and offered is the same as ours!!

scary....

Heng u bought your unit earlier! :)

Edited by forgotten

hello all

mine was SGD5K, 5room flat at Redhill directly opposite MRT :) Fully renovated and brand new.

I saw some flyers the other day that surrounding area was going for COV of around 30k-40k

hello all

mine was SGD5K, 5room flat at Redhill directly opposite MRT :) Fully renovated and brand new.

I saw some flyers the other day that surrounding area was going for COV of around 30k-40k

WAH!!! :o really gd PRICE!!!! and you are very lucky!!

Hi everyone, m starting a thread to see how much we have paid for COV, pls contribute!

me: 20K COV for 4rm Pasir Ris around Aug 09, mid floor, clean/nice renov....

Hi hi,

We found our flat 1 week before our wedding (7th July).

4A 103 sqm Toa Payoh Lorong 8, Val: 430, we paid 408 (22k below). Age of flat 10 years.

2nd floor, and next to my mum's block.

Closed the deal immediately cos we have absolutely no $$ to pay for COV as all savings going to the wedding.

Excercised OTP 1 day after the wedding before we went for honeymoon.

I guess we are very very blessed!

Praise the Lord!

Edited by stryke

WAH!!! :o really gd PRICE!!!! and you are very lucky!!

But over there, 5room units' valuation prices alone are > 600K liao leh :unsure:

Edited by forgotten

COV=10K, valuation=518K, 119sqm, 23rdd fl, pt block, 31 year old. Bedok North Ave 2. Deposit, otp paid on same day- 30Aug09. Transaction price reflected after 1st appointment. 5min walk to mrt. Meet criterias -right location, right view, right fl area, right sun direction(morning, right major reno required, nice seller, neighbour seem ok, 2nd owner. Reno in progress, planned move in on 28 Jan 2010.

But over there, 5room units' valuation prices alone are > 600K liao leh :unsure:

Yeah... the other day i saw a flyer, someone sold a 5room flat at Redhill Close for $770k of which $30k-$40k was COV

Hi everyone, m starting a thread to see how much we have paid for COV, pls contribute!

me: 20K COV for 4rm Pasir Ris around Aug 09, mid floor, clean/nice renov....

COV: 10K

Valuation Date Report: 20 May 09

Venue: Pasir Ris, mid floor

Area size: 113sqm

Condition: Pleasant but not well maintained. Very 90s, Rockstone with ceramic tile. A/C in 3 bedrooms.

When we viewed the place, the agent wasn't around in the house to show us the place and our agent only had the chance to speak to seller's agent on the phone. Was initially quoted 25K, and was quite turned off because we were looking at most 5K. So we looked around at 20+ more houses and still prefer the place, because of the space. In the whole block, only 8 units bear this size, the rest of the 4 rooms in the block measure up to 104sqm. Eventually, the seller changed his koo-koo agent. Through my agent's network, they worked hand-in-hand and finally got the place for 10K!

Edited by Muesli