Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cacabi111

Poll For Cov Paid (2009)

my seller jaw drop to the floor hand both open wide wide to the bank ... just paid a 100k cov Toa payoh area ....lor 2 , 1 mins to MRT :horse:

Way to go dude..... may i ask what flat type it is?

Is the condition nicely renovated?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
There are always buyers who will willingly pay high COV for their dream home. Cos it is a home not for speculation/investment.

Congrats.

I agree some people dun mind paying high COV for their dream home but in another side, it will somehow or rather causing other seller in that area to bring up the asking of COV.

I agree some people dun mind paying high COV for their dream home but in another side, it will somehow or rather causing other seller in that area to bring up the asking of COV.

Yes, your r right. It is just human that we will want to sell higher than before. Seller wants to sell high, buyer wants to buy low.

It all boils down to how deep our pocket is. :(

CCK 5I (8 years old flat) 110sqm

COV = 30K

Valuation 405K

Flat is in good condition with some reno (built in wardrobe, kitchen, false celling, toilet vanity, shower screen-glass door) only need to hack down altar and dressing table, not going to re do the tiles and kitchen cabinets.

10 mins walk to mrt. high level unblk view, corner unit so no rooms with windows facing corridoor, childcare directly downstairs at the blk, 5 mins walk to 7-11, 3 mins walk to bus stop.

I paid $75K COV for a resale HDB in Tiong Bahru. Now I'm broke so have to postpone my renovation plan. The house is in basic condition.