Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
happypie

Where To Buy Reasonably-priced Pull-out Kitchen Baskets?

Hi guys..

Juz wondering where do u go to buy those stainless-steel kitchen pull-out baskets, which are installed in kitchen cabinets..

Contemplating juz getting one set and I'm wondering where to go get them...

Hope anyone can share their contacts.. Thanks!! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi guys..

Juz wondering where do u go to buy those stainless-steel kitchen pull-out baskets, which are installed in kitchen cabinets..

Contemplating juz getting one set and I'm wondering where to go get them...

Hope anyone can share their contacts.. Thanks!! :)

ha this i know... coz jus searched but SS one more expensive, chorme one s cheaper

buy wire baskets form excel hardware (samsung) 10 admiralty st , northlink bldg #03-52, 68533113,

shanghai tong ( beach rd), song cho( chicken brand exp but ss) imm, plaza sg,

sim siang choo, ( soso) jhoe kee

cheerss

btw so which brand u find gd soo far coz also searchin ..... share pls

hi, i would not recommend chrome even if it is cheaper.... think of the time and costs needed to dismantle a rusting basket and fixing in a new one....

go for Song Cho (Welmi) or commonly known as chicken brand.... although they are more expensive than other S/S brands.... they are known to be very lasting and rust proof...

my parents have installed disk racks, utensil racks and sauce rack from them around 7 yrs ago and still no rust (mum cooks everyday so imagine how durable it is)

i have also gotten them for my new house :)

just to add on.... if you want to go for something cheaper, might want to consider Oyama S/S also... recommended by my ID.... price 30-50 cheaper than "chicken brand"....

no first hand experience but ID says his clients have been using and no problem....

just to add on.... if you want to go for something cheaper, might want to consider Oyama S/S also... recommended by my ID.... price 30-50 cheaper than "chicken brand"....

no first hand experience but ID says his clients have been using and no problem....

hey garion.. thanks for sharing.. where can we find this Oyama brand? is there a specialty shop or something? will be popping by Song Chu shop this weekend to recce.. juz wanna check out Oyama too.. see if comparable.. :notti:

hey garion.. thanks for sharing.. where can we find this Oyama brand? is there a specialty shop or something? will be popping by Song Chu shop this weekend to recce.. juz wanna check out Oyama too.. see if comparable.. :notti:

no problem :)

according to ID, its a S/S product brand from japan.... not sure where to buy from though... i'll chk it out from ID and update you

was quoted these pricing:

Price for the stianless steel OY-13180SS is $189

Price for the OY13804 stainless steel is $168

have attached some oyama brochues from my ID

4223213139_cfd11901d4_b.jpg

4223213183_d429b42930_b.jpg

no problem :)

according to ID, its a S/S product brand from japan.... not sure where to buy from though... i'll chk it out from ID and update you

was quoted these pricing:

Price for the stianless steel OY-13180SS is $189

Price for the OY13804 stainless steel is $168

have attached some oyama brochues from my ID

4223213139_cfd11901d4_b.jpg

4223213183_d429b42930_b.jpg

gam sia!! and wow.. ur pull out baskets are so cheam cheam kind.. haha.. im finding something simple.. juz perhaps 2 tier of s/s trays in one pull out basket.. heeee.. does ur ID have the brochures on them?

thanks for helping to find out!! :)

opps.. see wrongly.. there's a simple 2 tier pull out basket indicated on the brochure actually - OY-13802SS.. haha.. but that's bottom-mounted.. wondering they got side-door mounted or not.. heee..

garion, u mind helping me ask ur ID how much that roughly costs?

i hope there's a shop which i can go to check out these baskets.. at least get a feel how it looks and feels like.. keke.. :P