Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ninja3101

Any Contractors To Recommend For Build-in Wardrobe ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I just got my wardrobe done by Amare La Casa. (Highly recommanded!)

The workmanship is good, and very nice finishes.

Got them from expo think is Feb/mar at $260pfr, the materials are from australia and we can design the layout inside, sliding door is all in full length glass and mirror. i think the price is quite reasonable and affordable cuz' i've asked quotations from other contractors for the similar things and it cost me a bomb. Lucky i got my wardrobes done from them. Save alot of money. hehe. And my friends come to my house for open house they thought i spend alot of money on it, all get contacts from me !

Im not sure whether the promo is still on or not, maybe can try to contact them. Very friendly.

Look for Karen(mother) 81255024 or Yina(daughter) 91882839. Both are designers, can definitely assist you with the designs ! good luck folks ! :)

Hi there,

Am looking for somewhere to get a full-height wardrobe done. Can advise what is the type of wood used by Amare La Casa and share some pictures of the good workmanship ?

What about the doors provided - do they come with sliding doors and soft closing for doors and drawers ? Thanks much.

I just did my Australian Wardrobe, made of special Australian wood, customised by Mr. Don Yeoh 9093 9309.

Can be dismantled if you were to move house next time. There is a 10 years warranty. You can quote us the Bishan couple.

Cheers

Hi everyone,

I would like to transfer my signed up package with Amare La Casa for 5ft sliding door wardrobe at a promotion price of $300 per foot as they quoted.

Its a buffet style whereby you can choose any design, material, no of shelving/ poles and drawers.

I have paid deposit of $500.

Please email me at joannelew@live.com if interested.

Thank you.

Hi please pm me the contact.. thanks..

I did my mbr full height sliding wardrobe in glass finish(2 pcs black tinted mirror) for $2360. But can't remember if it 7ft or 8 ft. If we choose without the tinted mirror, it cost us $1960. I think this is one of the cheapest which I compared. Workmanship is good too. =) PM me if keen.