Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
goodman123

Can Our Bed Face The Room Door?

Currently my MBR bed is facing the door.... and i get to know from alot ppl that only dead ppl sleep with leg pointing to the door or perhaps coffin facing to the door. I'm unable to adjust my bed direction at all as there is my TV features wall as well as built in wardrobe. Therefore, could anyone please advise me what should i do??? Pls advise. thks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Currently my MBR bed is facing the door.... and i get to know from alot ppl that only dead ppl sleep with leg pointing to the door or perhaps coffin facing to the door. I'm unable to adjust my bed direction at all as there is my TV features wall as well as built in wardrobe. Therefore, could anyone please advise me what should i do??? Pls advise. thks

I think should not be a problem because my bedroom also the same done by a FSM previously. But I think also seek for some professional advice better.

Cannot leh. People sleep like that guarantee liaozzz. Many master and books also say like that. Shift bed lor....don't know how your house feng shui like, better consult a fsm.

Can tell me who is your FSM?

I think should not be a problem because my bedroom also the same done by a FSM previously. But I think also seek for some professional advice better.

not necessary bad, as other factors as well, my fsm told me b4 when he see my house, because of of the bed position resulting in the person in room having a certain characteristic , then he suggested the change (which now there is a difference..) but when go other rooms, because of same bed position i said like tht also same characteristic? but i was wrong, he said one has to consider who is sleeping and with other factors, and that even if one put the bed in the best position, but because of other factors in the room, one may forgo it as the bad consequence may be higher if put in best position

Sleep Horizontally...and face the legs away from the door. Hahaha

Legs pointing toward door is better than legs pointing toward mirror, right?. If got such mirror, today might not dead, tmr or next will sure scare to death if u half way wakeup whether day or night.

Door is meant for ppl in & out. Window is for light & air flow. Bed is for ppl to sleep upon. Completely nothing to do with coffin and dead ppl.