Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
efiniti

$20k For 3 Room Resale Flat?

Hi all,

Im getting my keys for 3 room resale flat next week. Anyone can PM me ur ID? Looking for a good work with good price. Got very tight budget. 20k overhaul whole house. Possible? Please advise....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

Im getting my keys for 3 room resale flat next week. Anyone can PM me ur ID? Looking for a good work with good price. Got very tight budget. 20k overhaul whole house. Possible? Please advise....

yes possible.I did mine all except changing living, bedroom tiles and windows.Mine was Jessie from Inside living......

mine also jessie from inside living.

4 room resale hdb. 25 k not including wiring and wardrobe. hacked the whole place.

i did floor, toilets wall and floor, kitchen floor, kitchen cabinet, painting, plastering.

if really overhaul whole house, 20k is not enough.

I did kitchen and toilet full with a laminated cabinet with solid top,plaster the whole house including hacking half of wall sep kitchen and dining,wiring whole house and painting whole house with ICI paint.My id gave me hood and hob+ sink as foc. Total cost $19500.So it can happen if ur living and bedroom tiles and windows are okey.I didnot tile my kitchen just cement plaster and used washable paint.1st you need to look at your house and decide what necessary.It is not good to spend so much money for 3 room cos we may need to move out once family get bigger....

Edited by gbn2377