Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi stanl, do u mind if i ask wats the payment schedule like when u engage ernest?

Hey prelude....earnest interiors did up my home earlier this year.

The payment schedule was as follows:

10% upon confirmation

40% upon delivery of material

40% progress payment (upon completion of wet works/arrival of carpenty)

10% upon handover

I can safely say that you should not have too much problems with them. They will give you a rather realistic schedule and they keep pretty much to it (as long as there are no unexpected delays).

Cheers and all the best!

Hey prelude....earnest interiors did up my home earlier this year.

The payment schedule was as follows:

10% upon confirmation

40% upon delivery of material

40% progress payment (upon completion of wet works/arrival of carpenty)

10% upon handover

I can safely say that you should not have too much problems with them. They will give you a rather realistic schedule and they keep pretty much to it (as long as there are no unexpected delays).

Cheers and all the best!

If we just want to do a small kitchen renovation with a budget 5-10k, will this project be too small for them?

Thanks,

Mel

Thanks

i think that'll very much depend on the number of projects they have on hand. If they are really tied up and cant spare any workers to do additional job, they may not take it regardless the budget.

If we just want to do a small kitchen renovation with a budget 5-10k, will this project be too small for them?

Thanks,

Mel

Thanks

Mel,

As far as I know them, they have always maintained that no project is too small. Just give them a call and see what they say.........no harm in that

my new house is currently renovated by EI, although there were small glitches here and there, those can still be resolved, however the WIW and other carpentry works really cannot make it. I almost fainted when i saw the supposedly "good worksmanship".

however tiling and electrical, lightings works are ok.

my new house is currently renovated by EI, although there were small glitches here and there, those can still be resolved, however the WIW and other carpentry works really cannot make it. I almost fainted when i saw the supposedly "good worksmanship".

however tiling and electrical, lightings works are ok.

hi, whos ur id?

is ur lighting wk gd, in terms of the plc positioning?

hi, whos ur id?

is ur lighting wk gd, in terms of the plc positioning?

hi my ID is zann.

for the lightings, you have to be present when they fix it so that you can decide on the position. if after fixing you think its not nice, you still can request them to change.

this afternoon, i went to my new house for a more thorough look at the carpentry. found more unsatisfied finishings..worst thing, they actually use the thin plywood meant for back of cupboard to use as base of the drawer for WIW!! how can any carpenter do such shabby job?? make me faint 2nd time+puke on spot..

is this their standard or am i the suay one? haiz..

Hi Sam,

Can you also PM me the 3D drawing? Thanks!

Based on all your feedback on Earnest Interior and Benedict, I've also asked him for quotation already. Hope he wont be too swamped by requests.

Looking forward to getting a quotation from him... mine is a small flat with a small budget. hope it wont get brushed aside..

can i check with you guys whose house is done up by EI. for all the cabinet edges, are you able to see the narrow wood color grain at the edge?

thanks.

can i check with you guys whose house is done up by EI. for all the cabinet edges, are you able to see the narrow wood color grain at the edge?

thanks.

For mine, yes, I even asked him once how come like that, looks so unfinished and whether they can put ABS trimmings for all edges...he said ABS trimmings are only for doors....since not really visible unless you scrutinise and look really near, we didn't bother with it..

For mine, yes, I even asked him once how come like that, looks so unfinished and whether they can put ABS trimmings for all edges...he said ABS trimmings are only for doors....since not really visible unless you scrutinise and look really near, we didn't bother with it..

thanks for your reply. i dont think i can accept that...now am finding ways to rectify it..