Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Err.........Zann Loo is leaving Earnest Interior...now my project is in charge by James Lin..the boss. anyone house done by him before? he is a very nice guy.....

photos/pictures?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Just now Benedict called me after I sent Floor plan for his quotation. His tone is not friendly at all, i must say.

He wont give quotation by email, got to meet up...hmm, see how, coz i know between ID & us must have a "click", first impression is not really good, haha

Just now Benedict called me after I sent Floor plan for his quotation. His tone is not friendly at all, i must say.

He wont give quotation by email, got to meet up...hmm, see how, coz i know between ID & us must have a "click", first impression is not really good, haha

maybe u can look for his boss...James Lin...he is quite friendly...actually my first quotation from earnest is by email....quotation is very important...no point meet first...but quotation is way off budget.

Personally, I find it easier to discuss in person with the ID/contractor before they come up with the quotation. To each his own, I guess.

hi, has anyone engaged Peter for his reno? Please advise how the outcome is and any pictures to illustrate? Please kindly share!

Cheers!

Can someone pm me benedict/frank phone number? And also quotation for 4rooms flat? please

actually u can just email to them...and put attention to benedict. my house is done by James, boss of earnest. not bad.

Can anyone share with me the contact no.s for either Frankie, Benedict or James?

Would like to set up an appointment to explore the possibility of engaging their services...

Thanks in advance! =)

Hi I am getting my keys soon , searching for a more experience ID , can anyone recommend ,Benedict or Frankie ? Thanks in adv.

I am getting my house key in 2 months time. EM in bukit panjang. Wanted to do 3 toilets, kitchen,painting whole house, varnishing all 3 bedroom parquet flooring and staircase. A bit of carpentry work and varnishing. Budget Below $30k. After reading good comment from earnest interior, can forward me the id no?

Guest rhema83

Anyone engaged Peter from Earnest Interiors?

Agree that the ID from Earnest is extremely conscious of the client's budget. Don't know if that's good or bad, though. (Probably good...)