Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kce

Massimmo Sofa

Me and my wife were recently looking for a sofa for our new apartment. We have been to many places but didn't see anything we like until we visited Massimmo. Both of us like the sleek design of the sofa and the great service given by the sales executive Winny Fam. She was very friendly and approachable. Never pushy,very patience and answer all queries professionally.

We were indeed very comfortable with her throuhout the whole process. If there are more sales executives like her, it will make shopping for furniture more enjoyable.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Me and my wife were recently looking for a sofa for our new apartment. We have been to many places but didn't see anything we like until we visited Massimmo. Both of us like the sleek design of the sofa and the great service given by the sales executive Winny Fam. She was very friendly and approachable. Never pushy,very patience and answer all queries professionally.

We were indeed very comfortable with her throuhout the whole process. If there are more sales executives like her, it will make shopping for furniture more enjoyable.

no matter how good their service their price will be on the high side for most user

Lets give credit where it is due, Massimmo has always been well known for their great service and great quality in their sofa.

Prices being high or not is peculiar to each individual and their budget. You can pay extremely low price for a crappy sofa that won't last that comes with pushy and loud sales staff or you can pay a bit more for a sofa that last for along time which will be the pride of your home.

Massimmo offers the latter and what more, with great service.

Anyone knows how much is the 3 seater Tortellini?

Depending on the material you choose (fabric or leather) it can range from 3k to 5k... A tip from my recent trip there, they will be having a 25% off sale during the GSS. So if you can wait it might be a bargain.

Isn't Massimmo sofas the outdoor type? The wicker sofas etc? Correct me if I'm wrong.. because I'm on the lookout for such outdoor furniture. Thanks

Isn't Massimmo sofas the outdoor type? The wicker sofas etc? Correct me if I'm wrong.. because I'm on the lookout for such outdoor furniture. Thanks

They have 2 showrooms I believe. One for the outdoor one for indoor. visit their website for address.

I was just there yesterday and can attest that Winny's service is impeccable. Great range as well.

They have 2 showrooms I believe. One for the outdoor one for indoor. visit their website for address.