Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
limlim

Ladder At Wholesale Prices

Hey people, the hardware shop I have been going to is offering a big discount on ladders at wholesale prices cause they have been importing their own. They are selling heavy duty 160kg ladders at $8 a step not those light and easily spoilt ones. Most shops are selling at about $10 to $12 per step. Go check out this great offer. Ideal for changing lightbulbs, and even painting. Bought one yesterday and feel that its an offer not to be missed.

Address is Blk 348 Jurong East Avenue 1, unit number is #01-1245, just opposite chinese garden MRT. Call them at 65652141 if you want it to be delivered.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Any pic to show? Thanks. :)

Thanks & Regards

actually i have got pictures in my hp. but i dont have my laptop with me. drop me your email at my pm. i will send people who are interested the pics. or you can just go down there and see

how much for a normal ladder of maybe 3 steps, that can be used for painting ?

$24 for heavy duty 150kg. just multiply accordingly. one step 8 dollars

actually www.homely.com.sg is selling cheaper. a 6 step is 44bucks. which is 4bucks cheaper. its a 150kg one and made in singapore.

actually www.homely.com.sg is selling cheaper. a 6 step is 44bucks. which is 4bucks cheaper. its a 150kg one and made in singapore.

Haha. I called the boss and said he is selling too expensive and that homely is selling 44 bucks and his is higher. He said he will bring down the price when the new batch comes in next week. He is willing to sell at 7 dollars a step. Haha. I have helped you all get the best price already. And he corrected me, its 160kg durability not 150kg.

So people now is 7 dollars a step, thanks for the forummer who updated us for the best deals. 6 steps is 42 dollars WITH GST.

ONE STEP IS NOW 7 Dollars,

but please make sure you say you are recommended by friends. The boss that treats regulars very well. Always discounted for them and contractors.