Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
phoby

Sealy Mattress

Hi is sealy mattress sagittarius consider good for that price range ? Is it a new model and considered as a higher end ?

Price less then 4k is it good?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi is sealy mattress sagittarius consider good for that price range ? Is it a new model and considered as a higher end ?

Price less then 4k is it good?

Hi hi

where you getting it from? Different shop hav different name but mostly are the same impt is you mus like the feel of the bed. Am currently using Sealy Kingsbury and totally in Love with it!

Just my two cents :):P

look at thread pattern, price, type of top, then go to diff shop to compare. you surely find somthing similar in a different name

once you achieve that, you have bargaining power :)

Tested the 4 Kings of mattress while shopping for new mattress for new place. Lower price doesn't mean it is no good. You hv to see whether you hv any problem like backaches & whether it fit your budget. Finally settled on Sealy's Kingsbury as we got back problems. No regrets.

Tested the 4 Kings of mattress while shopping for new mattress for new place. Lower price doesn't mean it is no good. You hv to see whether you hv any problem like backaches & whether it fit your budget. Finally settled on Sealy's Kingsbury as we got back problems. No regrets.

Hi! may I know where is a good place to shop for sealy matresses? TIA.

How much did you spend on the Kingsbury? It must cost a bomb.

Hi! may I know where is a good place to shop for sealy matresses? TIA.

Robinson...especially if you are a robinson card member..

$300 dollars off, this wkend special another $188 off..and u get to enjoy interest free installments.

plus cash rebates on your CC bill..

I got mine from Robinsons....

$300 dollars off, this wkend special another $188 off..and u get to enjoy interest free installments.

i bought my Sealy - "The Summit" (year end promotional model) king size mattress from Courts one month ago,

$2888 come with foc items: 2 memoryfoam pillows, i king mattress pad and $430 Courts voucher

and with 24 months interest free instalment :rolleyes:

personally, at harvey norman due to the sale person not pushy

Thanks zhiz! Harvey Norman is having a sealy roadshow at millenia walk this weekend, will take a look....

compared before. they jack up their prices so the discounts are not real also.

heard sealy mattress have alot of "feedback" if the partner rolls around alot thus not suitable for light sleepers..

anyone using sealy can comment?

heard sealy mattress have alot of "feedback" if the partner rolls around alot thus not suitable for light sleepers..

anyone using sealy can comment?

you hear from non sealy sales ppl or sealy user?

cos each brand has their own tactic of critising other brand spring system:)

hi, u can go to TradeHub to get a better deal on mattresses. For a wide selection and good service, u can try the mattress hub at toa payoh. Its at the Storhub building.

U can also try looking at dunlopillow. they have been in the mattress business for very long and their mattresses are very good indeed. my friend got a dunlopillow around 2.5k king size with pocketed spring. its elizabeth model i think.

i bought my Sealy - "The Summit" (year end promotional model) king size mattress from Courts one month ago,

$2888 come with foc items: 2 memoryfoam pillows, i king mattress pad and $430 Courts voucher

and with 24 months interest free instalment :rolleyes:

Hi

$2,888 is King or Queen size again? I saw this promo at Hn & Vivo Tags but Queen is at $2,888. Does yours come with a bedframe?

cheers