Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivan_sg

Where To Buy A Joven Storage Water Heater?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i just bought joven 25 litre $230 and energy saving from everjoint

hi,

Do u mean u bought the new energy saving model for $230 only? If it is, then this is quite cheap leh coz I was quoted for $250 for the normal one and $280 for the energy saving one. But *spam must pay with cash, right? No credit card or 0% installment, right?

Eric

hi,

Do u mean u bought the new energy saving model for $230 only? If it is, then this is quite cheap leh coz I was quoted for $250 for the normal one and $280 for the energy saving one. But *spam must pay with cash, right? No credit card or 0% installment, right?

Eric

Hi ericmar

From my purchases with them, they usually collect cash or cheque only.

Do not think they r offering installment, but think is best that you give them a ring to check it out.

Perhaps may even get a discount from their boss.

Hi, how about the installation charges? I don'thave a contractor. My storage water heater model is Ariston P30 SIN, and it was leaking badly last week.

I am thinking of change it to Joven. Thanks.

Hi,

You can get from this shop at Balestier called Yuan Soon as I was recommended to them by Joven. 25L costs $225 and 35L costs $245. Their staff is quite helpful and informative too.

we are thinking of getting a Joven heater too...below are the latest pricing for all's reference :)

Poh Seng and Yuan Soon - $235 for 25L and $255 for 35L (cash and carry)

Goh Ah Bee and Aik Leong - $250 for 25L and $270 for 35L (with delivery)

Edited by cleey

we are thinking of getting a Joven heater too...below are the latest pricing for all's reference :)

Poh Seng and Yuan Soon - $235 for 25L and $255 for 35L (cash and carry)

Goh Ah Bee and Aik Leong - $250 for 25L and $270 for 35L (with delivery)

Dude,

Think you can check out Everjoint for Joven Heater JH25.

I just purchased it last week at $230 with free delivery.

I got my 25L from Aik Leong $230 nett, self collect. Don't know if it's the green technology version only collecting later today.

Edited by t_cheong

i would recommend El Bano at 486 Sims Avenue, just a few shops before Viva Nueva. Look for Annie.

Prices are competitive and service is much better than Viva even though my ID brought me to Viva. U'd think Viva would serve me better since ID brought me there. But no, my 2nd visit by myself to check other things out, they gave me the impression that i'm wasting their time asking prices and hinted me to look around at other places first or search online for exactly what i want, den ask them to quote me.

Well, i did. i went to Jln Besar shops to source, got almost the lowest possible pricing for each item, and passed the list to my ID and he asked them to quote. Best thing, after 2 weeks, they didn't even dare to get back to him. Cos they couldn't match the prices i gave them. Even my ID also thinks they can't match.

And El Bano not just matched, but beat some of the prices.

is the aik leong that u referring to this:

http://www.aikleong.com.sg/contactus.html

So, is S$230 for Joven Green water heater with the HE element?

Genova quoted me S$255 inc delivery and credit card payment.

it's the new model! the sealing tape says something abit green and energy saving, the sn# ends with a HE.

I've replied your PM with the map as well :) but the auntie was mumbling something abt making a lose on the deal cause price increased... gd luck!

Hi, anyone can help me with the capacity of the storage heater?

When i renovated my studio 1.5 years ago, I was recommended the Joven 25 L ( JH 25) as I stay alone.

The problem I faced was the water did not stay hot long enough for me to finish my shower.

My shower habit is I use very hot water ( I guess about 40 degree) and leave the water running. so by the time im done with my shampoo and conditioner,( less than 10 min) the water becomes cold already even when I turned the mixer to maximum hot.

I feedback the problem and was told the capacty may not be lbig enough. But ALL the sales man i consulted were VEERY Sure 25L can use to shower for very very long! So some suspected there could be a problem with my Particular set.

Anyway, now that im renovating my new home, Im contemplating if I should buy 35 litre instead. But everyone was telling me its too big for one person.

But im worried if I buy back the 25L i will have the same problem.

Can anyone using the JH25 share your experience on how long the hot water last for u?

Is the electricity consumption between 25 and 35L significant?

I heard the 35L take longer to heat up so a bit sianz....

How ar how???

bluefrog,

I have a 25L tank, 25E model (energy saving etc etc). The retainion of the heat is fantastic. Almost functioning like instant heater. For example, I bathe at 7pm and next morning I bathe at 7am without waiting for the tank to be fully heated, I still have supply of warm water.

But heat is a very individual feeling. It depends on the distance of your storage tank to your MBR, the age of the tank, the type of piping used.

25l is definitely sufficient. I suspect your tank's heating element may be faulty and it should still be covered under warranty. Time to dig out your warranty card and see how well is Joven's aftersales customer service :)