Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
8huat8

Air-con From Coolserve

dear all

now looking to get a sys 4 for my new house....

anybody has purchased air-con from COOLSERVE and install by them??

How is it? Any feedback? Hows the pricing and installation compared with GAIN CITY?

tks..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Same here, was looking for Sys 4 and single split. Can decide which company? CoolServ, NaturalCool or Gain City.

I intend to purchase:

Mitsubishi electric - Inverter Sys 4 and Panasonic - Inverter Single.

Not bad, it's a gd start :) Try asking for they do the installation themselves of sub-con it out, it's impt in the event of aircon issues. Look in the classify n ask ard for more quotes, I'm sure u can get better deals ;)

I purchased my Toshiba System 3 aircon from the Gain City outlet at IMM. Their service is good and the installer did a good job too and they will discuss with you where u want to place the aircon.... I also paid additional to get full coverage for 5 years.

I purchased my Toshiba System 3 aircon from the Gain City outlet at IMM. Their service is good and the installer did a good job too and they will discuss with you where u want to place the aircon.... I also paid additional to get full coverage for 5 years.

Hi, i would like to ask your 5 years full coverage is inclusive of what?

Thanks.

I've got my system 4 Mitsubishi invertor from Natural Cool and their service is really awesome! The way they design and run the pipes across my existing ones was professionally done and so far its been working like a charm. Their service package is pretty reasonable as well!