Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poseidon_gal

Mould On Leather Sofa?

My leather sofa is 2 mths old and after i use a damp cloth to clean the whole sofa a few wks back, i can see white dust like spot appearing on the less occupied area of my sofa (e.g arm rest area, back of the sofa etc)

I can get rid of those white spot with my hand..just wipe it away..but it will come back again in a wk or 2.. are these spot mould or just dust???

Mine is a black leather sofa..those white spots are very obvious..how do i get rid of them for gd??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Mine is given free by a gentleman. Its a white small plastic container with address and tel on it. Stated "Leather Cleaning Cream".

I have called the company and checked on the price. $20 per tin. The chinese gal told me can use for car leather and sofa leather.

Will send you private message for the address. :)

You are welcome. Hope it help. :)

Saw under "Home Furnishings", Title "Anyone has any buying experience from Species at Furniture Mall", a member "devilac" said his sofa turned mouldy after ard 8mth and had it re-upholstery at $600.

You may asked him for advise or call the shop you bought the leather sofa from for advise also.

where can i find the cream?

All BATA shops sella leather cream called, "Mink Oil" it is packed as a cream in a small round bottle. Apply with a sponge and wipe/buff off. It protects all leathers, including motor cycle seats which has long hours of exposure to UV light.