Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
donut88

How To Cure Or Control Eczema?

Lately been suffering from Eczema on the face...... went for allergy blood test recently and waiting for results

Any one can give some advise on how can i cure or control Eczema?

How about TCM? any use on Eczema?

Any natural way of controlling it?

I know western medication doesnt have any cure for it.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
How about TCM? any use on Eczema?

Try TCM - Fire Acuputure (火針)

But you need to be patient take a while to see the effect

And need to avoid certain type of foods too

I used to have quite a sever eczema on my face as well. I tried alot of western medication but they only give advices on watching the type of food u eat and etc. afterwhich they will give u steroids to apply on ur face, i didnt use it as it will only thin the skin we have.

Eventually i went to a TCM @ queensway area.. there is this ABC market nearby its quite famous.. can ask the elders... they should know where is it.

i drank some bitter medicine for 3-8 mths and i am completely healed.

Good luck..

You can try Tupperware's BerryGen. Heard it is good for skin

problem .... I did tried their Lacto Fiber and it helps

alot on my constipation. :)

I am suffering from eczema around my neck as well. It started when I stay in Japan 3 years ago; too dry during winter may be. Went to see a Dr in Japan, and he said probably because I am not used to the seasonal weather there.

I am now back to Singapore for good, but it doesnt seem any better. I went to National Skin Centre but still I was just asked to apply steroid cream or take medicine for stop itchiness. nothing can be done to cure it. It comes back after every 2~3 days...

I've got quite bad eczema on my right hand. I've started using Avene's cream shower foam and it has since gotten better. I figured i cant touch soaps/detergents/dishwashing liquids so i bring around a Cetaphil soap to wash my hands when i'm out, it helps too.

Recently it seems like eczema's appearing on my scalp, i haven't found a solution to that. Bought a kind of shampoo for dry and sensitive scalp but it doesn't seem to eradicate the problem, will be seeing a doctor about it tonight, but given my experience on my hand, he'd prob give me steroid cream again, which i'm not very keen on using cos it only thins the skin further thus only causing it remain sensitive.

I used to have it on my right fist area, but went to see a doc and he prescribed me a bottle of wash and cream to apply on. It is recovering :)

My friend suffering with very bad eczema around his neck and shoulder...He apply coconut oil daily ..and I think he had great experience after using coconut oil..It is natural way to control the eczema.

sometimes it is due to dryness. try put a cup of water in ur air con room when u sleep. try apply some baby oil or vaseline.

try not to use commercialize body wash, shampoo, etc.. like those selling in supermarkets.

it will strip of ur natural oil. they tends to be very drying after u bathe. thats y sometime it becomes more itchy.

maybe use cetaphil or some baby wash.

hope this helps: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eczema

sometimes is the food u eat. watch what u eat.

Edited by lingsummer