Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ninja3101

Legrand Or Clipsal Rocker Switches ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Just bought a bunch of Legrand Mallia switches today.

The earlier post containing the prices was very useful in helping me work out my budget. So, I hope these latest prices will help someone else out.

Legrand Mallia (white) (before GST)

SCV outlet $3.5

13A single $3

13A double $5.60

15A single $7

1G switch $1.7

1G 2way switch $2

2G switch $3.2

doorbell $3.5

water heater $8

RJ11 $3.2

RJ45 $6.2

RJ11+RJ45 $11

Where do you get these switch ? Any address ?

Thanks

Yep...its a typical hardware store kinda place...once you walk in, just tell them what you need and there are people to help you...

hi all, i was looking for gray colour pvc box, but was told by ccm that pvc box only come in white. Anyone know where can i get it in gray colour? Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Should you read his T-Blog,

he indicated that he got the colour code of Legrand switch and ask his ID to paint the bases to match the faceplates.

I don't recall that there are coloured bases (or at least I know that CCM doesn't)

cheers

Hi Reiki, I saw ur photo showing the exposed legrand switch. Do they sell the champagne coloured base as well? Was told that clipsal bases are all in white. Not sure if legrand is otherwise.

Hi all!

Does anyone know where to get the colored bases for the switches?

Saw Reiki had some colored bases.

Can't get the correct color combo for my Clipsal switches.

Thanks!

Just bought coloured switches and sockets from Guan Seng Electrical Service Co at Woodlands Horizon, 31 Woodlands Close, #01-07, S737855.

Have been looking for black switches and sockets for some time and managed to find it here at contractor price. 

Hope that it's helpful to those who are looking out for coloured switches and sockets too. They have them in silver, grey and white too.

SI_20160831_221447.png

Edited by Jayce

Just bought some coloured switches and sockets from

Guan Seng Electrical Service Co at Woodlands Horizon, 31 Woodlands Close, #01-07, S737855.

Have been looking for black switches and sockets for some time and managed to find it here at contractor price. They have them in grey, silver and white colour too. Hopefully, this is useful for those who are looking for coloured switches and sockets.

SI_20160831_221447.png