Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kelvintan81

Instant Water Heater Or Drum Heater

Hello

This is Gareth Jones, just joined the forum... I am working as manager at CNM Online...

Now working on Storage Heaters product.

Go to our website and call us so we can suggest you best and perfect heater for your home.

Hope to have great time here

regards

Gareth

www.cnmonline.co.uk

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

the common toilet have this water point for heater but not in mbr toilet. e supplier i check w say need storage heater but the technician i check w say no need, just use instant. can u all help take a look & see what should i put? with pipe is common toilet, without is mbr toilet thanks :bow:

awaterheaterpipingcommo.th.jpg

bwaterheaterpipingmbrto.th.jpg

drum heater will be better cause normal heater after some time it will no longer be hot. i got that in my dad's house with we need to change heater every 2 years. and have to pay for installation over and over again.

i have not tried before drum heater but i heard that every time must wait for 5 mins for the water to heat up which is the downside of it

just my 1cent advice

Regretted buying the Cornell Multi-purpose heater CIS-S100MP at $330. The heater leaked soon after it was installed, and we called the repairman to come and repair. Then after 8 months, the heater spoiled and we have to endure cold showers over the weekend while waiting for the repairman to come. After the repairman changed the heating element, there was hot water but the heater was leaking again! Very irritated by such over-priced lousy product!!!

Go for Joven Storage Heater: JH25!!!

No doubts one of the best brand ever for Water Heater. I have been using it since my parents time and I have it installed in my new home.

As usual, for 6 months, it is working well and fine. Never regrets getting it.

Special thanks to Everjoin for providing a good price and installation when I purchase it.

Kudos to them and if you are interested in getting a heater, check out their price!

Edited by pierceheng

My watet heater is not working for my MBR too. It is concealed in the ceiling. Should be the normal tank type right?

How much is installation by the way? Maybe I'll go everjoint to order since they are very knowledgeable.

My house is using Ariston and there's no hot water already. What is the most likely issue?

To ask the technician over to check would cost me about 40...

Is storage heater (electrical type) more $$ saving instant heater? I only know from fren that don't use gas heater.. haha..

Where to get good and cheap Joven heater? :)

Hi....juz diy my joven jh25 litres storage water heater all by myself.heater was $225 and pipe/fittings/pipe cutter almost $60.total $295.took me half a day to complete.however there is an error on the installation guide provided by joven on the hole dimension to b drilled.lucky b4 i prooceed to drill i confirm on the actual bracket where i discover the error.else i got to drill multiple hole to fix the heater,i beleive your installer faced the situation as require him to drill multiple hole to correct it.For those fixing the joven heater,do confirm the dimension with the actual bracket b4 u proceed.else u end up drilling multiple hole to correct it, Hi....juz diy my joven jh25 litres storage water heater all by myself.heater was $225 and pipe/fittings/pipe cutter almost $60.total $295.took me half a day to complete.however there is an error on the installation guide provided by joven on the hole dimension to b drilled.lucky b4 i prooceed to drill i confirm on the actual bracket where i discover the error.else i got to drill multiple hole to fix the heater,i beleive your installer faced the situation as require him to drill multiple hole to correct it.For those fixing the joven heater,do confirm the dimension with the actual bracket b4 u proceed.else u end up drilling multiple hole to correct it,