Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mirkhanus

Shopping Trip In Jb

Sure , it is through this forum that I found out bout this shop . It's called A Lighting Enterprise located at 463 geylang road spore 389422. Mayb u can give the a call to the shop first to enquiry bout the price again . The tel no is 67451826.

I got all my fans from this shop too... the boss is a honest young chap. Their prices so far is the cheapest...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

went to jb over the wkend to source for the lightings....didn't manage to find this Tampoi Lighting Centre though :(

haiz....so suay....sat, Sultan of Johor passed away n then most of the shops in JB were closed :S

any idea how to find this Tampoi Lighting Centre easily? haiz

went to jb over the wkend to source for the lightings....didn't manage to find this Tampoi Lighting Centre though :(

haiz....so suay....sat, Sultan of Johor passed away n then most of the shops in JB were closed :S

any idea how to find this Tampoi Lighting Centre easily? haiz

so u going in jb again sat? u driving?

u've e address for this tampoi lighting centre?? thanks.

If you've got GPS, perhaps you can try keying in this address for the Tampoi Lighting Centre,

No 2,4,6, Jalan Titiwangsa 3/1, Taman Tampoi Indah, 81200, Johor Bahru.

I went there last Monday to get the Alpha S100 water heaters with the T4 extended rails.

Alpha S100 (with T4 extended rails) = RM420 ($175)

Alpha S100 (with normal T2 rails = RM340 ($141)

If you've got GPS, perhaps you can try keying in this address for the Tampoi Lighting Centre,

I went there last Monday to get the Alpha S100 water heaters with the T4 extended rails.

can post pic of what is extended rails?

I got my Alpha S1oo for $175 here in Singapore but not sure if it is the Normal or extended rails, by the way how do we tell which is which?

The top pic is the T4 rails. As you can see, there's a tap at the bottom of the rails, so it's kinda integrated. Kinda cool for me.

The bottom pic is the standard T2 rails.

th_10497_sseries_diverter_122_140lo.jpg

th_10498_ss_pink_122_23lo.jpg

Edited by mirkhanus

Ok confirm mine is the 2 rail by the way sorry for being noob what is the 4 rail for? If we buy the Alpha in JB if we sent the warranty card to them is the warranty cover?

Last week I went to Jusco to buy the wall hand remote control fan after conversion the price is about $92 but when want I to send the warranty it stated that only cover those for use in Malaysia so that is to say if we bring back to singapore the fan is not cover under warranty.

As you can see, the T4 rail is slightly longer cos it has an integrated tap at the bottom.

As for warranty, the shop told me that if there is any problem, bring it back to them & they will rectify it. I know it sounds a bit dubious but they've been selling to S'poreans for ages and stand by their promise. By the way, all my fans and lights went up yesterday and they all work perfectly.

I went to Tampoi Lighting center today and saw that they sell Clipsal switches as well. Managed to capture some of the prices here

1G1W - RM44

2G1W - RM 66

1G2W - RM 50

2G2W - RM 72

13A Socket - RM 47

15A Socket - Rm 55

I think i managed to see that they are the E3000 Series type

Anybody know whether the prices above are cheaper in Singapore?

Also, they also sell another type of switches call "Simtone". I must say they look very good and they are 20-30% cheaper than Clipsal.Anybody bought or using "Simtone" switches? Any feedback? This is their website www.simtone.com.my

Edited by Skywire

As you can see, the T4 rail is slightly longer cos it has an integrated tap at the bottom.

As for warranty, the shop told me that if there is any problem, bring it back to them & they will rectify it. I know it sounds a bit dubious but they've been selling to S'poreans for ages and stand by their promise. By the way, all my fans and lights went up yesterday and they all work perfectly.

Hi,

I'm thinking of getting the fan in JB too. May i know whom did you get to install your fan and how much are the charges?

Thanks in advance!

I went to Tampoi Lighting center today and saw that they sell Clipsal switches as well. Managed to capture some of the prices here

1G1W - RM44

2G1W - RM 66

1G2W - RM 50

2G2W - RM 72

13A Socket - RM 47

15A Socket - Rm 55

I think i managed to see that they are the E3000 Series type

Anybody know whether the prices above are cheaper in Singapore?

Also, they also sell another type of switches call "Simtone". I must say they look very good and they are 20-30% cheaper than Clipsal.Anybody bought or using "Simtone" switches? Any feedback? This is their website www.simtone.com.my

whats difference between 1way and 2way switches?

Hi,

I'm thinking of getting the fan in JB too. May i know whom did you get to install your fan and how much are the charges?

Thanks in advance!

I'm renovating my flat so the fan installation is done by the contractors as part of the electricity package. The normal installation charges is S$40 per fan.

how about renovation from johor? i was told that getting a renovation contractor from jb to come singapore do reno is much much cheaper but i don't know how to go about it. any idea?