Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eby

How Long Is The Wait From Submission To 1st Appointment?

just had my 1st appointment yesterday 26th march 2010. 2nd appointment to be 6 weeks later at 12th may! woohoo hope seller will vacant the house and let me have my first very own house keys! haha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest Goobii

Sad to say, current 1st appointment is almost 8to10weeks. No more you could try book for 5to7weeks.

HDB now super PAck!~

Sad to say, current 1st appointment is almost 8to10weeks. No more you could try book for 5to7weeks.

HDB now super PAck!~

As of today 16th September, the earliest 1st Appointment Date is 14th to 28th October 2010.............. why so fast all of a sudden? HDB Hired More Staff ? I understand that there were some 3200 resale transactions in August ...

Try this Link from HDB (Earliest Available Date For Resale First Appointment)

http://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BB24APPT/WelcomeDate.jsp

Edited by rainforest

As of today 16th September, the earliest 1st Appointment Date is 14th to 28th October 2010.............. why so fast all of a sudden? HDB Hired More Staff ? I understand that there were some 3200 resale transactions in August ...

Try this Link from HDB (Earliest Available Date For Resale First Appointment)

http://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BB24APPT/WelcomeDate.jsp

That was very fast for 1st appt :o . I remember I waited 16 weeks for my 1st appt last year. :rolleyes:

Alot of ppl back off either wait for the price drop or Private property owner don't want to sell their private property or PR confuse abt the new rule... etc