Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
discolite

Where To Find White Four-poster Bed?

Looking for a white 4-poster bed for my house, which should be completed within 2 or 3 months. Went to Furniture Mall, saw about 3-4 but in general the white ones there were pretty old-school design, got ugly curved headboards etc. I'm looking for one with modern, clean straight lines.

Anyone can recommend any shops elsewhere which carry them? I live really far from IFC so will only go there to look if someone can tell me they have one for sure!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Looking for a white 4-poster bed for my house, which should be completed within 2 or 3 months. Went to Furniture Mall, saw about 3-4 but in general the white ones there were pretty old-school design, got ugly curved headboards etc. I'm looking for one with modern, clean straight lines.

Anyone can recommend any shops elsewhere which carry them? I live really far from IFC so will only go there to look if someone can tell me they have one for sure!

I believe IKEA has a four poster bed. If you live very far from IFC then I suggest you just go to Furniture Mall at Beach Road, most of the stores are the same.

did you take any pictures of the 4 poster bed frames? coz i'm looking for them as well....

Ikea has one in Queen size i think...

Thanks for the responses! Didn't take pics, sorry.

The problem with the Ikea one - while it looks fine - is it doesn't seem that well built. A bit shaky. So was hoping for something better built, willing to travel anywhere to take a look. Anyone got any idea?

Thanks for the responses! Didn't take pics, sorry.

The problem with the Ikea one - while it looks fine - is it doesn't seem that well built. A bit shaky. So was hoping for something better built, willing to travel anywhere to take a look. Anyone got any idea?

Hie,

Mee too goin for 4poster bed

U can try the website.. ecollink.com ( i think so)

Saw their poster bed in Furniture Mall n Park Mall. But in limewash color.( white-yellowish). Not really my type of head board but looks solid..

Yup - Ecolinks was one of 2 or 3 places I saw in Furniture Mall with white options, but none were to my liking cos of that old-fashioned headboard.

Anyone got any other options elsewhere? :)

Yup - Ecolinks was one of 2 or 3 places I saw in Furniture Mall with white options, but none were to my liking cos of that old-fashioned headboard.

Anyone got any other options elsewhere? :)

Just wana share with everyone..so far i bought the bed frame not that bad. still sturdy.. though i dont like the headboard design , but i guess with the right color shod be ok..So far who came n see, they like it..check out the my bed profile foto at Facebook..Nora Jay Adams

Hi Jamora,

so you bought from Ecolinks? I tried to view on your facebook but cannot find.

I'm also looking for white 4 poster bed but in single size. Anyone seen it before? I only seen it in magazines.

My daughter loves the 4 poster bed in Ikea but if I put that in her room, I don't have space for her study table, tv corner and toys, so I guess the next best thing is a single size one. I don't want to disappoint her leh.