Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
welcomegod

Anyone Know How Much This Cost?

drawpicaspx.th.jpg

love the tiles color, would like my toilet to do that also, maybe jus one column will do, for the sink only.

Kitchen also can apply this idea.

but anyone noe how much will this cost?

heard that the tiles are cheap but the workmanship will be damm expensive.!!

Edited by welcomegod

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The blue bits are mosaic. From my recent visit to tile shops along Balestier, mosaic is being less popular these days so they are beginning to stock less and also less variety. Most of what is available are those acrylic/glass types (i.e. looks like glass but has designs on the bottom face). Also the PSF cost of mosaic will be higher than tiles. I'm not sure if the Designer/Contractor/Iddy Tiler would charge more especially if the area considered is small.

Cobalt blue mosaic pieces will look like the picture or turn out nicer since cobalt blue is traditional a very rich colored piece.

One suggestion is to choose those tiles that mimic the look of a mosaic piece. These might achieve the same effect but at a cheaper cost.

The blue bits are mosaic. From my recent visit to tile shops along Balestier, mosaic is being less popular these days so they are beginning to stock less and also less variety. Most of what is available are those acrylic/glass types (i.e. looks like glass but has designs on the bottom face). Also the PSF cost of mosaic will be higher than tiles. I'm not sure if the Designer/Contractor/Iddy Tiler would charge more especially if the area considered is small.

Cobalt blue mosaic pieces will look like the picture or turn out nicer since cobalt blue is traditional a very rich colored piece.

One suggestion is to choose those tiles that mimic the look of a mosaic piece. These might achieve the same effect but at a cheaper cost.

Thanks, I talk to a contractor abt this, he said this would cost more than 1k. As they needed to hack the wall 1st. And like wat u says mosaic r ex...

so maybe can't have this idea liao.

Anyone els got other suggestions?

Thanks, I talk to a contractor abt this, he said this would cost more than 1k. As they needed to hack the wall 1st. And like wat u says mosaic r ex...

ceramic tiles?

Not sure if you are still looking for options. I recently came across PVC wall decals that reproduce the mosaic effect. The downside is that if you get closer you'll realize that it is not actually what it seems. Also I'm not sure the lifespan of wall decals in use at high moisture areas.