Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simonoei

Where To Shop For Kitchen Sink?

I went to Heritage and was quoted $290 for this Elkay bowl but was told out of stock.

Went back to UU, talk to another sales person and was quoted $350 (quoted $390 for the same by another sales person 2 days ago!) but out of stock too.

Find that the staff there in UU quote quite a major difference in prices between themselves.

Also, some stuff are cheaper in Heritage compared to UU.

So buyers, just visit them both to get the best prices. Seek out the bosses for direct quote.

Wow! We didn't know Heritage carries Elkay too becos lady at Heritage was recommending some other brands instead. But when we went to UU, the Elkay bowl was sitting there in the shop! So we enquired about it. Guess we should have gone back to Heritage to let them counter-offer the $300 quote we got.

Was your's with the strainer and chopping board thrown into the package too?

And did you ask how long it would take to order one?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I went to Heritage and was quoted $290 for this Elkay bowl but was told out of stock.

Went back to UU, talk to another sales person and was quoted $350 (quoted $390 for the same by another sales person 2 days ago!) but out of stock too.

Find that the staff there in UU quote quite a major difference in prices between themselves.

Also, some stuff are cheaper in Heritage compared to UU.

So buyers, just visit them both to get the best prices. Seek out the bosses for direct quote.

That's what I did. I went to heritage and enquired about my crizto sink.

Then UU counter-offer and I bought for them.

I never see the boss at heritage before but I spoke to the nice boss at UU before

Wow! We didn't know Heritage carries Elkay too becos lady at Heritage was recommending some other brands instead. But when we went to UU, the Elkay bowl was sitting there in the shop! So we enquired about it. Guess we should have gone back to Heritage to let them counter-offer the $300 quote we got.

Was your's with the strainer and chopping board thrown into the package too?

And did you ask how long it would take to order one?

Yes, the package comes with strainer and chopping board.

I didnt buy Elkay in the end because delivery is only in Mid June (both UU and heritage confirms it), too late for me.

In the end, I bought Kohler instead.

Anyone try ADAMAS at 199 Jln Besar. Their price is more competative compare to UU. The hob and hood from Fujioh and 707 protek instant water heater are $50 cheaper. I did not bargain on both ocassion as I just went and look see look see only.

Anyone try ADAMAS at 199 Jln Besar. Their price is more competative compare to UU. The hob and hood from Fujioh and 707 protek instant water heater are $50 cheaper. I did not bargain on both ocassion as I just went and look see look see only.

hi..

yst i went window shopping at jln besar and yes the price is really competitive

i might be getting something from them soon

er.. adamas quoted me $320 for "ef" brand, model "hob hb-hg 390 vgb-a".

I went to *spam at ang mo kio, blk 159 (much raved on this forum about their cheap stuff)

*spam quoted me $280..

Lol.. How i wish *spam sells kitchen sink too.. They do sell 707 heaters too.. If i remember correctly, their 707 compact (old model) is $170..

Dear all,

I was searching thru the entire web in singapore and cannot find a good neutral site that shares about buying kitchen sink.

First of all, WHERE can we buy?

Any good honest recommendation?

Why good? - Price correct and Good material should be the answer.

I m looking for stainless steel kitchen sink.

But no such topic as where to shop. - Seems like everyone goes Asia Excel at Balestier.

Well, I will go and check it out.

Now, after much searching ... Below are some of my recommendation Just By Searching Internet.

a) Asia Excel in Balestier 292.

b) Bretz at Park Mall if looking for high class.

c) Hong Joo - 301 Jalan Besar

d) Poh Joo (also well recommended thru internet) - 390 Jalan Besar

e) Multicol - 101 Kitchener Road - near Jalan Besar

f) Sim Siang Choon - 21 Changi Road

g) Lotus Art - No. 1 Jalan Beseh New World Centre

h) Try IKEA ...

What I learn from search ... First pricing looks like range from 100 - 800.

second, must know undermount or overlay.

third size of your sink if there is already a existing kitchen frame.

anyway, i believe there are expert out there.

can u share with us, how to approach in buying kitchen sink ... step by step???

is it that complicated?

what are the pricing like?

what should we look out for?

why price is so different?

is it branding or is it really $$ for $$.

Brands like Rubine from Korea is recommended in this website.

Franke is also well-known thru searching web.

Any recommendation and why and if possible, the price range will be greately appreciated.

I will do my marketing and report here thru this link.

If I do not benefit from this forum ... i hope others thru my experience will.

RENOVATION IS A BIG HEADACHE AND VERY VERY EXPENSIVE!!!!

i just bought my sink from johor bahru last weekend,its almost half price compare with the same quality which selling in singapore

i just bought my sink from johor bahru last weekend,its almost half price compare with the same quality which selling in singapore

JB where? do they deliver to sg? warrenty wise?

JB where? do they deliver to sg? warrenty wise?

i bought my bathroom and kitchen accessories like shower mixer,bathroom shelving,kitchen sink&tap and some buit-in kitchen basket etc..the road name forgot but the same row with bamboo restoran at taman sentosa johor.

P.S..i deliver those stuffs by my own transport.. :rolleyes:

i bought my bathroom and kitchen accessories like shower mixer,bathroom shelving,kitchen sink&tap and some buit-in kitchen basket etc..the road name forgot but the same row with bamboo restoran at taman sentosa johor.

P.S..i deliver those stuffs by my own transport.. :rolleyes:

I used to frequent the restaurant and the road name is Jalan Sutera. But I have never noticed any shop selling bathroom accessories along this road

Edited by altis72

I used to frequent the restaurant and the road name is Jalan Sutera. But I have never noticed any shop selling bathroom accessories along this road

ok got it !the same of the shop is ALDECO LIVING, is at jalan sutera 1 .. :rolleyes:

Hi.

To me, a sink is just a sink...brand or no brand doesn't matter...

I won't buy a sink more than $200.

To me..How I choose a sink...

The looks ok..dimension suitable...price reasonable.

I bought a matt look, scratch resistant sink with dimension less than 60cm length - $145 at Poh Seng Hardware.

Simple as that...cheers!