Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
patrickpang

Punggol 21 Residents?

i think developments in punggol has started to pick up speed... currently we've got 5 new BTOs in Punggol with 2 already under construction... the tender for the construction of the waterway has just closed and there were 4 bidders for that...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Patrick & h4happy,

Certainly hope so... the BTOs will still take quite a while and the plot near the Oasis LRT, planned for a commercial cum residential saw no bidders (I believe) 2 years back...

The Driving range development is rather slow I must say...

The worst part (not being negative), Punggol will probably not have any sizable community center built if based on the revised Master plan 2003... we only have a small CC office built near Punggol Plaza (PP)...

Lack of events / activities at the community level for sure... But the consolation is that the RC at Oceanus is putting in their good effort to organize activities. So far 2 CNY celebrations and several other smaller scale ones.

Patrick, any details to share on the waterway bids / work scope? Anything close to having what they promised before on having River Taxis, stretch of F & B, Recreational activities...

Our Punggol Park is in Hougang... anyone have news that we can expect one to be built within Punggol?

Just spoken to a neighboor few days ago... he felt too that it will be good if they can convert the plot opposite block 190 to a mini park cum pond since several land-leveling so far still did not eliminate the problem of "earth sinking" and water retention (close to flood) after a downpour.

Just the other day when it rained heavily, the field looked like a sea and the sides along the pathway that cuts across the field produced 2 streams where water flows quickly towards the bus stop / main road, "flooding" the passage way in the process.

:dunno:

hey mighty6, not too sure about the scope of work for the waterway... but one thing i'm sure its that hdb mentioned that the developments around the waterway will only commence when the waterway is almost completed...

for the CC, it will not be a small office beside punggol plaza, but rather it will be a building by itself, something similar to that of sengkang cc...

right now the focus is to get people to come and make punggol their home...

hi all, im from the sundial !!

Hi Hanni06,

How's life at the Sundial?

Hi Patrick, as for the CC, do you have info/details of it as the new master plan do not seem to cater to it anymore.

!!

Hi Hanni06,

Let us know once you settle in, will be glad to share info with you on our neighbourhood.

It is really a nice quiet place with good Air. Being a relatively new town, not congested with complex people... except petty thefts here and there and still a lack of facilities (Real CC, Libraries, Cinemas, Parks...)

I am residing at 190 for the past 5 years now...

Hear from you soon...

Cheers

:bangwall:

any issues about getting a cab at 0630hrs weekdays?

Your side should be OK since it is near the Punggol Plaza (PP).

My side is always a nightmare (along Punggol Central) and must call for a cab whenever we need one in the morning... Hmm... even throughout the day...

Anyway, we drive, so only when we have to go overseas than we call for the cab.

So have you pick an auspicious date to move in?

auspicious? no lah, more like convenient hehe. handover should be next friday, i hvnt even packed stuff from current bedroom over at my parents...

lets say at most should be by end may... even then itll be an empty house, no furniture :P now u know why im dilly dallying hehe.

Hi Hanni06,

How's life at the Sundial?

Hi Patrick, as for the CC, do you have info/details of it as the new master plan do not seem to cater to it anymore.

:)

actually there is an ongoing fund rasising for the cc... it will be built next to punggol plaza...

actually there is an ongoing fund rasising for the cc... it will be built next to punggol plaza...

Ya, I just saw the banner (at the new bus stop) today when I went over to Prime Supermart.

Is the picture for real? The CC looks to be integrated with housing and there is even a canal / River too... so if the plot next to PP is meant for the CC, then the picture is just for show.

I will get into the Punggol website to see if information is available.

Thanks Patrick.

:unsure:

Ya, I just saw the banner (at the new bus stop) today when I went over to Prime Supermart.

Is the picture for real? The CC looks to be integrated with housing and there is even a canal / River too... so if the plot next to PP is meant for the CC, then the picture is just for show.

I will get into the Punggol website to see if information is available.

Thanks Patrick.

:unsure:

i think the picture is of punggol 21 plus... not too sure if that's the one for the CC... but nevertheless, at least we are gonna have a CC soon... so it is somehing to cheer about...

i think the picture is of punggol 21 plus... not too sure if that's the one for the CC... but nevertheless, at least we are gonna have a CC soon... so it is somehing to cheer about...

Ya, at least for now until we get more details... :unsure:

I'm thinking of shifting around this area....

Currently, viewing over the weekends. Any recommendation as where which part of Punggol would be good to stay? If so, why? also...any place to avoid?

Thanks in advance!