Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kelamel

I Am Selling A Flat Without Agent. Wish Me Luck!

Yup 20k COV.

Lots of viewers...no choice other agents kept calling hence i decided to say okay to co-broking.

Didnt know that this place so hot and became even more urgent once govt decided max loan at 80%

At least mine can still go for 90% so buyer just buy liao.... just sell..

Cos once if 80% ....lots of PR may have headache....60k+20k + agent fee + stamp fee = like a whopping 85k ?

Yeah I had alot of people coming over my place as well. Alot of PRs called but India and Other Races cannot sell..

I co-broke with agents and i always find buyers with agents better because they want to close the deal. Direct buyers always seem abit wishy washy and don't want to commit.

At least for my case, the offers I got were all from buyers with agents.

Quite a bit of Private Owners downgrade for my place.. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yeah I had alot of people coming over my place as well. Alot of PRs called but India and Other Races cannot sell..

I co-broke with agents and i always find buyers with agents better because they want to close the deal. Direct buyers always seem abit wishy washy and don't want to commit.

At least for my case, the offers I got were all from buyers with agents.

Quite a bit of Private Owners downgrade for my place.. :)

Yeah same here......i had this problem too the buyers w/o agents come and they don't seem serious or they wanna view it like next week etc, so i was quite okay with co broke...wahahha of cos some agents did call me up asking to represent me as the buyers when i said i was a direct seller which was a mistake and hence said i too am an part time agent for a week haha.

Today ...i had 6 missed calls, 12 smses...all confirming today's viewing but i replied to everyone that unit been sold ytd.....

Great to know that ur flat is sold too.......

i sold my place on my own too. 2nd appt was last dec. very simple straight forward and easy process even for documentations!!

now trying to rent out my new place (getting keys next week) on my own using the same avenue - internet! i love the power of technology in today's world. response is decent.

Yeah same here......i had this problem too the buyers w/o agents come and they don't seem serious or they wanna view it like next week etc, so i was quite okay with co broke...wahahha of cos some agents did call me up asking to represent me as the buyers when i said i was a direct seller which was a mistake and hence said i too am an part time agent for a week haha.

Today ...i had 6 missed calls, 12 smses...all confirming today's viewing but i replied to everyone that unit been sold ytd.....

Great to know that ur flat is sold too.......

Yeah i'm looking around to get a feel for my next place. was told by an agent marketing a 30++ to 40+ years old 2room flat asking 30k at least for original condition 1970s..

lol...

i got lotsa calls today also.. just keep telling them sold sold sold...

Yeah i'm looking around to get a feel for my next place. was told by an agent marketing a 30++ to 40+ years old 2room flat asking 30k at least for original condition 1970s..

lol...

i got lotsa calls today also.. just keep telling them sold sold sold...

i think we all can be p/t to f/t ppty agents!!!!! haha my friends were impressed with my own write up they asked for me to do the same for them and one wanna rent his whole house out and asked me for help too.....

wah seh..... :paint:

another forumer just pm me asking me the procedures etc too

i sold my place on my own too. 2nd appt was last dec. very simple straight forward and easy process even for documentations!!

now trying to rent out my new place (getting keys next week) on my own using the same avenue - internet! i love the power of technology in today's world. response is decent.

Wah! Congrats...another agent in the making haha

hi kelamel,

would like to seek your opinion on advertishing media. which one better ? straits time or internet? which property ad u will recommand ? thks in advance and sorry for so many question.

Hi!

Congratulations to all of you who have sold off your flat on your own.

I am now selling my flat by myself as well.

Here is the link to the unit: www.goviewing.com/a1513

More details at www.tgpagar.tel

I have experienced what you guys have experienced before, ie there will be calls from property agents that they can help me to market my unit. But having seen the success rate that you guys have experienced before, i think i can successfully sell off my flat by myself.

Moreover, with the use of the online viewing, i can more or less reduce unnecessary viewings. It benefits the potential buyers too as they will have an idea of how my unit looks like before coming down to view the place (no more blind dates and 'shock')

Updates of the sale process: www.twitter.com/tgpagar

If you know of any interested parties, do let me know. Thank you :)

Hi,

I am also trying to sell my flat on my own (4NG Bedok Reservoir).

I have so far posted it on st701 but there has been no response.

I find that I cannot post it at Propertyguru as they only allow agents to post & I believe you must enter an account number before posting.

Would appreciate any help.

Regards,

Hi!

Congratulations to all of you who have sold off your flat on your own.

I am now selling my flat by myself as well.

Here is the link to the unit: www.goviewing.com/a1513

More details at www.tgpagar.tel

I have experienced what you guys have experienced before, ie there will be calls from property agents that they can help me to market my unit. But having seen the success rate that you guys have experienced before, i think i can successfully sell off my flat by myself.

Moreover, with the use of the online viewing, i can more or less reduce unnecessary viewings. It benefits the potential buyers too as they will have an idea of how my unit looks like before coming down to view the place (no more blind dates and 'shock')

Updates of the sale process: www.twitter.com/tgpagar

If you know of any interested parties, do let me know. Thank you :)

Hi,

I find that I cannot post it at Propertyguru as they only allow agents to post & I believe you must enter an account number before posting.

Regards,

put into the newspapers

Hi,

You can try posting it at www.nationproperty.sg

It is linked from HDB website (www.hdb.gov.sg). Hence when people looking for HDB transacted prices, there is a link for users to search for property for sales, and this link go to nationproperty.sg

But do take note that when you post your listing there, do not put in the actual unit number (unless you want people to know)

It is not easy to sell it by yourself if you do not have useful tools. And, you also need to read through HDB website on the rules and regulations and what to look out for.

Another thing is when you advertise your property for sale, it is better to get a temporary lines for your mobile as well as email. so that after the property is sold, you can cancel the temp lines and accounts. You will be surprised by how many nuisance calls and spam emails you will be receiving.

Be prepared that by posting your listings on website, the response may not be immediate. You should also try newspaper advertisement.

All the best.

Serene

www.tgpagar.tel

www.twitter.com/tgpagar

Hi,

Regards,

Hi,

Regards,

Hi cap

All u need to do is call classifieds and put the Ad. I did that way within days evrything done. coz it will reach all the agents website and even direct buyers. the best is to call friday for saturday ad. some buyers are auntie and old skool people who still go thru papers than technology. But b prepared to be swamped by calls..but definetly sucess rate is higher..good luck

Hi,

Regards,

Post it here foc, sure calls pour in.

http://www2.realink21.com/npp2/EF_REF_posting.aspx

Edited by bepgof