Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
FTorres

Outdoor/balcony/patio Furniture

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks for the pics...

If you dun mind, can you PM me the price for the side table and the 2 chairs from comfort furniture?

Edited by ywtlhc

Sorry was busy moving last thur and packing n unpacking. 80% done still a bit here n there.

But I did not forget the pictures I owe you.

I dun have a big balcony like you but still will squeeze in this set to make it cozy for my mini planter.

DSC01565.jpg

DSC01561.jpg

Hi,

I am looking for a similar one too. How much did you paid for it & where?

Congrats, FTorres! You finally got your keys!

Sounds like a good price. How's the quality?

Thanks...

Was doing a lot of research the whole of last week and visited quite a number of shops...

So far visited the following shops:

Wood and Wood

ohmm

Natural Living @ Marina Sq

a warehouse at Toh Guan East

Galanga Living @ Tanglin

Marquise @ Dempsey

Woody Antique @ Dempsey

Outdoor Culture @ AMK

The Shophouse @ Lock Road

For my living room balcony, I had settled for the lounge set above (but chosen a darker brown) from woods and woods... quality was quite good.... price is pretty reasonable too...

I still have not decided what to but for the bigger dining room balcony... thinking of a six-seater dining set... but not sure to get the round type or the rectangular one... will also be getting few planter boxes...

might check out this shop "2010 lifestyle" tomorrow...

tiring but exciting... :)

I have quite a big balcony for my new house and I plan to deck it with timber strips for that cozy resort feeling... and also a set of outdoor resort-style chair and small table set for relaxing on a lazy afternoon with my books and cup of coffee and enjoying the view from the balcony....

anyone can recommed good shops that sell nice and reasonably-priced furniture for this purpose and style?

Thanks in advance for all your help and suggestions...

HI there FTorres..... u can check my T-blog for round sofa bed from Galanga living that i put at my balcony.......

Also my 3 seater from them too....i'm also into these resort style looks....

happy hunting for that cozy resort feeling furnitures..........

rgds

Sue

HI there FTorres..... u can check my T-blog for round sofa bed from Galanga living that i put at my balcony.......

Also my 3 seater from them too....i'm also into these resort style looks....

happy hunting for that cozy resort feeling furnitures..........

rgds

Sue

Tks Sue...

I like the modern resort theme very much too... attempting to create the "Banyan Tree resort" look and feel for my new place...

hmmm... maybe I should start a T-blog like u.... :D

IKEA now has an outdoor range. Saw some last week when I went down to the Alexandra branch, and it's up on their website.

Not an extensive range but saw some chairs that I liked, and it's fairly easy on the wallet too!

I had settled for a lounge set for my living room balcony, a rectangular 6-seater dining set for the other balcony and few wicker plantewr boxes all

from Wood&Wood.

Now looking forward to the wood decking on the balconies and the completion of the renovation. :D

Thanks...

Was doing a lot of research the whole of last week and visited quite a number of shops...

So far visited the following shops:

Wood and Wood

ohmm

Natural Living @ Marina Sq

a warehouse at Toh Guan East

Galanga Living @ Tanglin

Marquise @ Dempsey

Woody Antique @ Dempsey

Outdoor Culture @ AMK

The Shophouse @ Lock Road

For my living room balcony, I had settled for the lounge set above (but chosen a darker brown) from woods and woods... quality was quite good.... price is pretty reasonable too...

I still have not decided what to but for the bigger dining room balcony... thinking of a six-seater dining set... but not sure to get the round type or the rectangular one... will also be getting few planter boxes...

might check out this shop "2010 lifestyle" tomorrow...

tiring but exciting... :)

Hello there,

May I know exactly where this Wood and Wood is? I tried Googling but did not come back with an address.

Thanks in advance.

Hello there,

May I know exactly where this Wood and Wood is? I tried Googling but did not come back with an address.

Thanks in advance.

You can check out their website:

http://www.woodandwood.com.sg/

Their address and contact:

315 Outram Road

Tan Boon Liat Building #03-07

Singapore 169074

Tel: +65 62211854

You can look for Norman, a very friendly chap.

Finally settled down at my new place... the outdoor sofa and dining sets have been delivered... sharing with all some pics as promised earlier:

CIMG5557.jpg

CIMG5558.jpg

CIMG5630.jpg

Finally settled down at my new place... the outdoor sofa and dining sets have been delivered... sharing with all some pics as promised earlier:

CIMG5557.jpg

CIMG5558.jpg

CIMG5630.jpg

Very nice! Can PM me/ tell me how much you paid for these 2 sets?

Very nice! Can PM me/ tell me how much you paid for these 2 sets?

I think I paid about $1500 for the living set and about $2000 for the dining set... inclusive of the cushions and glass tops (some places sell them separately)

congrats, congrats! great view and nice outdoor set....i really love your balcony...

congrats, congrats! great view and nice outdoor set....i really love your balcony...

Thanks Joy! Long time no "see"... Ya.. I love the 2 balconies too...