Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinktini

Anyone Seen This Type Of Hidden Sofa Bed In Singapore?

If I'm not wrong, I saw in Titan @ Balestier that they are doing a lot of hidden things in furniture, like pull-out table and so on, so maybe they are able to manufacture bed like that one which you are looking for.....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi how much did u pay in the end? Can also share with us your experience using the hidden bed?

Seriously, there ain't much choices in Singapore. So far, after searching around for my own place, these are the choices available:

1. www.smootree.sg

2. www.hiddenwallbed.com

3. www.ledasystem.com.sg/hidden_model.html

I would love to have one from smootree if not for the cost, the no frills design from smootree is still affordable. I think around 3k for just a hiddenbed concept with no desk or sofa etc.

However I very much prefer the mechanism from hiddenwallbed, in the end, I choose the hiddenwallbed design.

I think these beds originated from murphys bed. U can actually order online from them, I think for the mechanism shd be ard usd 300 thereabouts. Wood have to customised locally..called up hiddenwallbeds, they charge sgd 2808 for queen size platform and the mechanism!!! and they say fully booked till June!!

Great news there is new place in Singapore called 'Spaceman' for these space saving hidden wall beds in Singapore, and it has clever design from Italy but lower price. Also has coffee/console tables become dining tables, folding dining chairs, sofa beds, things for kitchen, everything design for space saving.

It is www.spacemanstore.com and they have showroom in Lavender but seems alot on the website.

These are my favourite beds, it looks like shelves can go in lounge or second bed but has genius way to turn round into bed and everything stay on shelves. They also have desk and sofa turn into wall bed.

Space_saving_bed_hidden_behind_shelves_-_queen_size_double_closed_Singapore_large.jpg?974

Space_saving_bed_hidden_behind_shelves_-_queen_size_double_open_Singapore_grande.jpg?974

Space_saving_student_hidden_wall_bed_Cadet_desk_converts_to_single_bed_-_with_shelves_grande.jpg?974

Coffee table sgd1500 cheap meh?

My humble opinion.

Innovative design doesn't appeal if you are going to lift this up and down say even twice a week.

Such designs are meant for compact living. A room having to function a few purposes and thus the homeowners have to reconfigure the room every now and then. Lifting, hiding is bo bian and if your room is big enough, then you don't have to use this design.

probably dead thread but came across this thread as i was doing my own research. the op's pics look like they are from italian company called clei (especially the shelf/leg part). i doubt they have a presence in sg. here is link to one of their products that looks similar to the pics.

http://www.clei.it/prodotto.php?id=36

I have a hidden bed convertible to desk bought from Leda System to let go. Hiddenbed is a space saving combination of bed with desk. Leave your stuff on the massive desk plugged-in, and switch between bed and desk functions with 1 push

Used for a year and condition is as good as new .

Retail price at Leda system is about 2500 including installation cost . Letting go at 1100 sgd . Exclude dismantling transportation and installation cost and I can provide the contact for the above