Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Independent Buyer 1% Commission To Seller Agent

WOW hehe.. serve them right.. actually hor u nver sign the agreement , no nd to pay also can huhuhu ..

Just saw from propnex website, she is one of the top agent in the company. She really able to survive with all the lies...

We have mail to feedback n clarify the 2nd Invoice and Reminder to Account Department and Legal Department, but there are no FEEDBACK at all... Not even an acknowledgement...

Mine was also one of the top agent achiever too.. dont understand some ppl can live easily on other ppl hard earned money.. u never call them?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Mine was also one of the top agent achiever too.. dont understand some ppl can live easily on other ppl hard earned money.. u never call them?

My hubby called, the account department say receive the email and will talk to the agent... My hubby ask her to acknowledge the mail, but think she dun understand what is the meaning of "acknowledge"... as till now also never receive anything from them..

My hubby called, the account department say receive the email and will talk to the agent... My hubby ask her to acknowledge the mail, but think she dun understand what is the meaning of "acknowledge"... as till now also never receive anything from them..

I see, then i hope u get the person's name who confirmed they acknowledge it.. :) me anxiously waiting for mine too :)

GOT MY REPLY FROM them

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

We apologise in the delay in responding to you.

We have since interviewed (“our associate”) and append his reply to you.

With regards to the commission agreement which you signed, our associate and/or his PA had clarified with you before you sign the agreement. We see no issues in allowing you to sign the agreement right after you had sign the OTP. This has shows that our associate had secured the property at the mutually agreed price before attaining your signatory for their commission. The agreement was entitled “Buyer’s Commission Agreement” in bold and it is clearly a contract between yourself and ERA. We do not understand how this agreement can be deemed misleading.

You may choose not to involve our associate and/or his PA in your HDB appointments. However, the fact you do not require them in your HDB appointments does not dismissed your liabilities in the Buyer’s Commission Agreement dated 24th February 2010.

We regret to inform you that we maintain our position to charge you 1% of the transacted price ( plus 7% GST) for the brokerage service rendered in this transaction.

We hope this clarifies the matter.

Many thanks

COMMENTSss?????SO UNREASONABLE RIGHT!!!

Edited by aida81

GOT MY REPLY FROM them

WITHOUT PREJUDICE

We apologise in the delay in responding to you.

We have since interviewed ("our associate") and append his reply to you.

With regards to the commission agreement which you signed, our associate and/or his PA had clarified with you before you sign the agreement. We see no issues in allowing you to sign the agreement right after you had sign the OTP. This has shows that our associate had secured the property at the mutually agreed price before attaining your signatory for their commission. The agreement was entitled "Buyer's Commission Agreement" in bold and it is clearly a contract between yourself and ERA. We do not understand how this agreement can be deemed misleading.

You may choose not to involve our associate and/or his PA in your HDB appointments. However, the fact you do not require them in your HDB appointments does not dismissed your liabilities in the Buyer's Commission Agreement dated 24th February 2010.

We regret to inform you that we maintain our position to charge you 1% of the transacted price ( plus 7% GST) for the brokerage service rendered in this transaction.

We hope this clarifies the matter.

Many thanks

COMMENTSss?????SO UNREASONABLE RIGHT!!!

Suggest you take this as a lesson, pay comm to him/her. This kind of thing cannot be taught in school, need to pay "expensive school fee" to learn. Lesson learnt makes you wiser next time.

If you were the agent, how would you approach the buyer to sign this comm agreement? I guessed this agent must have been rejected by buyers of signing such before, so now he "mix" this doc together with OTP and ask you sign at one go without proper telling you the consequence of signing.

Again, try not to take part in any "game" where you are not familar with the rules of the games, or, be prepared to pay "expensive school fee". Pls do not feel being offended. I myself paid this "expensive school fee" before, so I dared to say such.

Edited by bepgof

Suggest you take this as a lesson, pay comm to him/her. This kind of thing cannot be taught in school, need to pay "expensive school fee" to learn. Lesson learnt makes you wiser next time.

If you were the agent, how would you approach the buyer to sign this comm agreement? I guessed this agent must have been rejected by buyers of signing such before, so now he "mix" this doc together with OTP and ask you sign at one go without proper telling you the consequence of signing.

Again, try not to take part in any "game" where you are not familar with the rules of the games, or, be prepared to pay "expensive school fee". Pls do not feel being offended. I myself paid this "expensive school fee" before, so I dared to say such.

bepgof, i kinda of expected itlah.... but humans can be so greedy as to not even waive the gst for me.. of coz he will be siding his agent.. he is just a olevel executive i tink.. maybe the commission makes a part of his salary. yes i learn my mistake, and wont rest till i do my part in circulating info abt this.. if he is really professional, he wld have call me /interview me to ask what makes i feel that the commission agreement is misleading. this is totaly a one sided affair.. .. i will try to approach his VP.. if the same thing then i proceed with my the other step and will cleary tell them I donate to u guys,, may u rot with it!!

yeah maybe u r right, if i were the agent, i dont make ppl sign together with otp. i wld cleary say that this is my commission u r liable to pay..and he say cannot do anything because its now in company hands, but actually decision still lies on him to say ok or not. They are in the same boat, thats y i said its one sided affair... thanks bro for yr advise.. hehee

Edited by aida81

sign another painful & expensive lesson.

To all potential buyer/seller, read first before u sign anything.

thanks chronograph... so sad no more comments.. can I know is it advisable for me to handle my 1st & 2nd appt on my own? begofffffffffffffff advise pls.. I dont think I wanna to talk to them...

thanks chronograph... so sad no more comments.. can I know is it advisable for me to handle my 1st & 2nd appt on my own? begofffffffffffffff advise pls.. I dont think I wanna to talk to them...

For 1st app, nothing much... Just go to HDB hub and the officer will help you from there...

For 2nd app, get your lawyer to represent you, then you collect keys from them... You dun even need to show up for that 2nd app...

For my case, I still following up, they keep ignore my mail.. and agent sms and threaten us that she gonna make the issue REALLY big and wan to curse us...

Annoying!! I feel like wan to make police report coz i feel she threaten me... haaha...

Edited by tnqhome

For 1st app, nothing much... Just go to HDB hub and the officer will help you from there...

For 2nd app, get your lawyer to represent you, then you collect keys from them... You dun even need to show up for that 2nd app...

For my case, I still following up, they keep ignore my mail.. and agent sms and threaten us that she gonna make the issue REALLY big and wan to curse us...

Annoying!! I feel like wan to make police report coz i feel she threaten me... haaha...

Did u keep the SMS? Go make a police report with the SMS. Just let her know u have file a report on her and should anything happened to u or family (touch wood) is the the prime suspect. See if she wet her pants.

I see, ok then i think i will represent myself on the 1st and 2nd appt. spending on reno and holiday in nov save money for shopping ard the hse better.. thanks tng, my fren said the same too...

wah liao eh.. wants to curse some more... well tng u r lucky u didnt sign the agreement, nothing they can do lah..

I see, ok then i think i will represent myself on the 1st and 2nd appt. spending on reno and holiday in nov save money for shopping ard the hse better.. thanks tng, my fren said the same too...

wah liao eh.. wants to curse some more... well tng u r lucky u didnt sign the agreement, nothing they can do lah..

Maybe i share the message with you all...

"People hard earn $ plz pay dont wait until people curse n swear u. It was slash half n yet u r being so unreasonable do not blame me as i am going to make this matter big issue dont say i dont warn u - propnex top 50 agts 1st quarter 2010"

1st, i really didn't know that doing nothing and no service provided can consider as "hard"...

2nd, she will curse n swear us if we still dont want to pay.... we are waiting the company legal department to explain the charges what, still in negotiation stage...

3rd, she going to make the matter big issue.. How big?? Sue us or do something bad to my house??

4th, she warn us through this SMS... I can make police report already for this statement???

5th, why want to quote the top agent things.. I dun understand... to show off or let me know she earn alot??

6th, if we have signed the agreement, will they be "reasonable" to cut/discount the commission for us???!!! WILL THEY???!!!!! NOT EVEN a single cents!!!!

Edited by tnqhome

Maybe i share the message with you all...

"People hard earn $ plz pay dont wait until people curse n swear u. It was slash half n yet u r being so unreasonable do not blame me as i am going to make this matter big issue dont say i dont warn u - propnex top 50 agts 1st quarter 2010"

1st, i really didn't know that doing nothing and no service provided can consider as "hard"...

2nd, she will curse n swear us if we still dont want to pay.... we are waiting the company legal department to explain the charges what, still in negotiation stage...

3rd, she going to make the matter big issue.. How big?? Sue us or do something bad to my house??

4th, she warn us through this SMS... I can make police report already for this statement???

5th, why want to quote the top agent things.. I dun understand... to show off or let me know she earn alot??

6th, if we have signed the agreement, will they be "reasonable" to cut/discount the commission for us???!!! WILL THEY???!!!!! NOT EVEN a single cents!!!!

Wah liao, but what can she do? no agreement signed what.. so far any news yet tng? mine still nothing too, this fri first appt, hope I can handle it :)

1% for submitting some papers is definitely too much! Since she is collecting commission from the seller, it is her obligation to make sure the deal goes through, so i don't think it's justified to pay 1% commission.

If you can agreed verbally before, think you can negotiate to pay her an admin fee of around $300 - $500 as suggested by MND in their draft report.

We pay $80 each to both my buyer & seller agents for the submission of our selling & buying of HDB flat, while I heard that they can submit online. Why do they need us to pay then? I thought it should be included into their commission fee of 2% & 1% respectively? Not sure did our buyer & seller sides pay them or only us? Can anyone pls tells me, is this the normal practice for all?

Edited by mstan_lee

Wah liao, but what can she do? no agreement signed what.. so far any news yet tng? mine still nothing too, this fri first appt, hope I can handle it :)

Nth much as a buyer... I am sure you able to handle it~~