Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tnqhome

Independent Buyer 1% Commission To Seller Agent

Nth much as a buyer... I am sure you able to handle it~~

Thanks Tng, Im still waiting for the legal dept repy, no response from VP also.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
We pay $80 each to both my buyer & seller agents for the submission of our selling & buying of HDB flat, while I heard that they can submit online. Why do they need us to pay then? I thought it should be included into their commission fee of 2% & 1% respectively? Not sure did our buyer & seller sides pay them or only us? Can anyone pls tells me, is this the normal practice for all?

For submission of resale applications, buyer and seller need to pay

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10322p.nsf/w/...on?OpenDocument

Fees Payable (by Credit Card or Cash Card)

For processing of resale applications, buyer and seller must each pay a non-refundable administrative fees as follows:

Flat Type Administrative Fee for Processing of Resale Application

1 & 2-room $30

3-room & larger $60

This is not included inside their commission.

Yes this is normal standard market practice, Buyer and seller pay for the resale application submission fee.

Buyer pay for valuation report too.

We pay $80 each to both my buyer & seller agents for the submission of our selling & buying of HDB flat, while I heard that they can submit online. Why do they need us to pay then? I thought it should be included into their commission fee of 2% & 1% respectively? Not sure did our buyer & seller sides pay them or only us? Can anyone pls tells me, is this the normal practice for all?

Yes, this is the normal practice. Buyer will need to pay the fee for their own resale application to HDB. I also had to pay my agent the $80 on top of her commission.

Edited by forgotten

Yes, this is the normal practice. Buyer will need to pay the fee for their own resale application to HDB. I also had to pay my agent the $80 on top of her commission.

I did pay for the valuation report but I didn't pay for the $80 submission fee :)

Thanks Tng, Im still waiting for the legal dept repy, no response from VP also.

How's your appointment?

I still yet to get response from the legal department too..

It's already 3 months after I submit the complaint...

I am glad that finally there are some news from gov, to take action towards conflict interest case.....

How's your appointment?

I still yet to get response from the legal department too..

It's already 3 months after I submit the complaint...

I am glad that finally there are some news from gov, to take action towards conflict interest case.....

Hi Tng, sorry forgot to update.. wah liao super easy leh.. I told them a day before, I will represent myself, but they replied "HDB acknowledged us to represent you so we will still represent u" how sweet, since I dont want to create a scene in front of my parents n others in another word to shame them, I just kept quiet when HDB officer ask me buyer's agent?". he didnt speak a word to me, only his wife. and Tng the good news is I was charged 0.5% YEAHHHHHHHHHHH oklahhhhh better than paying more.. For u shd be case closed coz they cant answer u and no agreement signed, how to take action. now waiting for 2nd appt. Do you think I need to interact alot with the agent? I think hes mad with the outcome :)

Hi Tng, sorry forgot to update.. wah liao super easy leh.. I told them a day before, I will represent myself, but they replied "HDB acknowledged us to represent you so we will still represent u" how sweet, since I dont want to create a scene in front of my parents n others in another word to shame them, I just kept quiet when HDB officer ask me buyer's agent?". he didnt speak a word to me, only his wife. and Tng the good news is I was charged 0.5% YEAHHHHHHHHHHH oklahhhhh better than paying more.. For u shd be case closed coz they cant answer u and no agreement signed, how to take action. now waiting for 2nd appt. Do you think I need to interact alot with the agent? I think hes mad with the outcome :)

Actually, buyer no need to attend the 2nd appointment, you can get lawyer or agent to represent you then you collect the keys from them.

my case, my lawyer represent me for the 2nd appointment and i collect the keys from lawyer firm.

nth much for you to contact the agent also..

Actually, buyer no need to attend the 2nd appointment, you can get lawyer or agent to represent you then you collect the keys from them.

my case, my lawyer represent me for the 2nd appointment and i collect the keys from lawyer firm.

nth much for you to contact the agent also..

wahh. thanks Tng will think abt it.. :)

:angry: We have just gotten invoice from the property company to pay for the comm.

From the 1st appt til the 2nd appt end of this month, the agent had did nothing except to remind us for our HDB appt and did not know e proper process for 1st appt. He even ask, "where is my lawyer?" during my first appt. We frantically call the lawyer's office during e HDB appt to realise that they are not needed. The stupid agent was late for our appt n did not even apologise!

To make things worst, he did not fill up the OTP form properly and e set of information we submitted after our 1st appt at the lawyer's office was not complete. We had to ask him for e original copy. What crap service is this?

WE think he's so not deserve the 1% comm from us. As we are very tied up with work, i'm not sure if we are to bring e issue further.

We would gladly pay for e comm if he deserves it but this is NOT service at all!

BTw, we pay 35K cov for e place!

THE UNHAPPY BUYER

:angry: We have just gotten invoice from the property company to pay for the comm.

From the 1st appt til the 2nd appt end of this month, the agent had did nothing except to remind us for our HDB appt and did not know e proper process for 1st appt. He even ask, "where is my lawyer?" during my first appt. We frantically call the lawyer's office during e HDB appt to realise that they are not needed. The stupid agent was late for our appt n did not even apologise!

To make things worst, he did not fill up the OTP form properly and e set of information we submitted after our 1st appt at the lawyer's office was not complete. We had to ask him for e original copy. What crap service is this?

WE think he's so not deserve the 1% comm from us. As we are very tied up with work, i'm not sure if we are to bring e issue further.

We would gladly pay for e comm if he deserves it but this is NOT service at all!

BTw, we pay 35K cov for e place!

THE UNHAPPY BUYER

For your information, I didn't pay a single cents to the agent, and i think the case is closed as i didn't signed any comm agreement.

Their legal department dun want to reply any emails to close the case either...

If you not satisfy the service, just write in to their boss for their unprofessional service...

But we did sign the comm form (but no letterhead) and was done at e seller's place at 11pm when he refused to lower e comm after much nego and I still think he don't deserve the $$ after e whole process. We are hving 2nd appt today n he wants to collect his comm cheque from me.. i won't be giving it to him and will probably send a complaint letter to e office. it's a reputable firm C*** R****** but crap agent!