Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ernieliew75

12 Yr Old 5i Resale Hdb At Cck Ave 3

Thanks I will check with them on the cost for the gate, how about the common toilet - Glass Shower sliding door?

Lyn

all glass work, windows, doors, gates, etc, are part of reno quote as well... even my dining table, dining chair, bed frame, study table are all under carpentry work. Regards.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
all glass work, windows, doors, gates, etc, are part of reno quote as well... even my dining table, dining chair, bed frame, study table are all under carpentry work. Regards.

So far, most contractor will install the open/close type of glass door shower screen. Any feedback on this sliding type of shower screen?

TIA

Lyn

I hope to go down on Saturday or Sunday - Do you want me to keep a lookout?

Appreciate if you could assist. I'm looking for semi circle floor mat due to Feng Shui Requirement. Rubber type for main entrance dia 1m to 1.2m (yellow), and yellow/beige fabric semi circle floor mat for MBR entrance (dia 0.8m to 1m) and Master toilet entrance (dia 0.7m to 0.9m). So difficult to find. Went to John little, aussino, entire jurong point (only found one which is 70cm), Lot 1, West mall, etc, but to no avail... sob sob...

Edited by ernieliew75

So far, most contractor will install the open/close type of glass door shower screen. Any feedback on this sliding type of shower screen?

TIA

Lyn

Now still at touch up stage as the bottom of the sliding glass and curb got a gap, and water will seep put when showering, especially the bathtub area... My ID is doing something to prevent the water to seep out, which is a metal piece which at the same time serves as a railing guide for the sliding glass door. Doing up these 2 days. As for the top mount sliding system, its stainless steel, very smooth and quiet (maybe still new), yet to really try cos only went there for cleaning, then take quck shower before going back. Will let u know once shifted in. :rolleyes:

Now still at touch up stage as the bottom of the sliding glass and curb got a gap, and water will seep put when showering, especially the bathtub area... My ID is doing something to prevent the water to seep out, which is a metal piece which at the same time serves as a railing guide for the sliding glass door. Doing up these 2 days. As for the top mount sliding system, its stainless steel, very smooth and quiet (maybe still new), yet to really try cos only went there for cleaning, then take quck shower before going back. Will let u know once shifted in. :rolleyes:

Thanks alot for the detailed reply, do update when you've shifted in.

Enjoy ......

Lyn

Appreciate if you could assist. I'm looking for semi circle floor mat due to Feng Shui Requirement. Rubber type for main entrance dia 1m to 1.2m (yellow), and yellow/beige fabric semi circle floor mat for MBR entrance (dia 0.8m to 1m) and Master toilet entrance (dia 0.7m to 0.9m). So difficult to find. Went to John little, aussino, entire jurong point (only found one which is 70cm), Lot 1, West mall, etc, but to no avail... sob sob...

PM you! :)

har! u treating my best fren so good har! ha! ha!

Ai Ya, I working ma. She not working ley... Somemore I help after my work, more tiring ley.

Anyway, we will be there tomolo as well. Can drop by if want to.

My 57" LCD finally up (carried up by my dad, Lynn and myself, very heavy. DVD recorder and Yamaha soundbar also connected, but I don't want to do any tuning first. Wait till all furniture in then do setting, else no point as it project sound by reflection.

Bed, mattress, fridge, washer, etc, etc all arrived. Water feature also bought (from IMM Fukai).

Now only left with minor cleaning, then wait for boxes to arrive on 9 sep. 80 over boxes think oso scared...

Curtains also up, but very disappointed with the workmanship... ... not worth the money... spoil the entire house look...

No pics yet, wait till settle down then take. :P

Lighting Plan (Those red lines are cove lights with T5, entire house using a lot of T-5, including lightings behind toilet mirrors, study light for daughter, bed head, etc, etc):

f7b3f73dc0.jpg

4 x 3W LED Ligitings at Foyer, Walkway and MBR Entrance:

8ca1911939.jpg

37 x Round PL Downlight for entire house, 18 x 13W and 19 x 18W (FSM Requirement, no square lights in living and bedroom)

980ba4ae13.jpg

swEE !!! can pm me where to get this round light ? how much ???thanks

can pm me the floor mat details too? TIA!.

Hi Jeda,

The floor mat was found at Jurong Pount Basement, we did not buy cos its too small. I bought 3 pieces custom made semi circle rubber mat from a guy called Daniel, selling car accessories (120cm. 90cm and 70cm diameter), costing only $50.

Feel free to call him at 96944096.

Cheers