Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
goodman123

What You Use To Put Those Excess Paint?

Currently, my house after painting left 1/4 of the paint from those big bucket. Does anyone know where to purchase those small empty can so that i could pour it over and keep them? Pls advise

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Currently, my house after painting left 1/4 of the paint from those big bucket. Does anyone know where to purchase those small empty can so that i could pour it over and keep them? Pls advise

Hi, have you found your answer of what to use to store your excess paint?

Google shows me that many choose air-tight plastic buckets. However, they are mainly bought online and delivered from overseas. Due to their volumetric weight/size, the delivery fee is much more expensive than the buckets themselves.

Therefore, I look forward to your answer.

I remember some H***fix got paint mixing services, you can ask them if they will sell you the empty containers. Or any paint shop that have mixing services, they must have new paint containers.

To also not: some painter will add water when painting, if the paint is too thick. Hence, If you intend to store the remaining, let the painter know that you will store for future use, don't add water into those stored paint.

Problem after storage - the paint tends to have very pungent smell and when you try using these again, the smell lingers on for few days