Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Thanks for the feedback! was just working out to see who i should get these grills from

Hi, try to avoid Decorille, I just have a very bad experience with them. There were some consistency issue with those installed in my MBR and other rooms. Called and email them, they don't even bother to send someone to take a look. First the number of invisible lines are different and closing the window is very difficult. If we are not careful, we may hurt our hands. I wrote to HDB and CASE, to try to get them to rectified the problem. HDB called them as they are a HDB authorized contractor, to call me to settle the issue but till now, they still have not call me.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Price seems to be around $10psf.

I contacted LeGate, Invisgrille and Decorille. Pricing is similar for all of them actually, although Legate and Insisigrille were much more prompt in answering my email and visiting than Decorille (actuallty Decorille never even visited to measure, they just sent an email quote).

I want to do an invisible grill with a mosquito netting, and I haven't found a way to do this. I have casement type windows, so the handles seems to be an issue. ALso, the invisible grille is fixed and cannot be opened up, so it makes it even more difficult to find the right mosquito screen. Anyone managed to do this successfully?

Maybe you can change your windows to sliding and then install the netting. this way you can easily slide open the window panel by lifting up the netting at one corner.

why don't you just do a aluminium grilles? invisible grilles will have to be tension tightly every once awhile, and like what you said it cannot be open at all. harder for you to do anything for this area. :)

Maybe you can change your windows to sliding and then install the netting. this way you can easily slide open the window panel by lifting up the netting at one corner.

why don't you just do a aluminium grilles? invisible grilles will have to be tension tightly every once awhile, and like what you said it cannot be open at all. harder for you to do anything for this area. :)

Thank khim. Maybe I should see about sliding windows .... I was trying to save money, but I guess maybe I need to just re-think the whole thing!!!! Who would you recommend for windows?

Hi,

think the easier way is to solve your casement prob is to change a sliding window, less maintenance as compare to casement. But at one time you only have half of the opening space for sliding window.

This way you have no problem installing the net.

As for invisible grilles, is it for balcony area? and yet you wanted to do netting?

hmm.. looks like you only have the options of "Aesthetics appearance" for invisible but unable to install netting.

Or "practical usage" for aluminium grilles or sliding windows where you can easily attached the netting with magnets or double sided tape.

Maybe you can consider aluminium grilles for a more cost saving option. i ever see a round tube grilles. it looks very slim compared to normal grilles. So for aesthetics wise, i think it will look just great. :yeah:

Thank khim. Maybe I should see about sliding windows .... I was trying to save money, but I guess maybe I need to just re-think the whole thing!!!! Who would you recommend for windows?

think i missed the last part. i would recom my contractor who has done for me before. and he has also done for a few friends and relatives of mine.

For me, every companies has the same products. but its the salesperson or boss who make a difference when it comes to cust servicing. wouldnt you agree? If its too cheap, you will be scare also ya? hahaaa.. :yamseng:

I've also just finished replacing the window grilles at my place in which the contractor gave very good service. Compared a few quotes and realized that theirs are still most worth the value. Did new window grilles for my whole house for the sake of safety for my 3 children at home. They even helped to check and lubricated all my windows' hinges without additional charges. Very sincere contractor. Would recommend him if anyone looking for windows and grilles contractors. Below is his contact:-
Louis from www.windowgrillessg.com (HP: 9672 0326 / 9100 6846)

Anyone as electricians to recommend?

Going to install window grilles on my upcoming HDB, but is concerned about the safety of the invisible grilles. I saw these videos on how easily the invisible grilles wire can be cut and burnt. Anyone had any experience to try to burn or cut the wires? I saw the company doing the videos is part of Endo Grilles, thus should be true, since they are also selling invisible grilles?

Please advise