Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
parc_oasis

Stylish Ceiling Fans?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am using hampton bay fans...because the Energy-Saving Attributes of Hampton Bay Ceiling Fans enthusiasts commonly, and Hampton Bay enthusiasts specifically, have grown to become extremely popular while in the final forty to fifty decades. It had been during the 1970s, once the power crisis formulated, that ceiling enthusiasts developed into in essence a common in all new household building. And why not? These neat gadgets could make virtually room a lot more secure plus a even more satisfying destination to become. In warm climate, Hampton Bay enthusiasts push air downwards to become capable to speed up the declaration of sweat on human skin.

Edited by Shannon09

<!--quoteo(post=600645:date=Jan 1 2011, 12:51 AM:name=watchthewaves)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (watchthewaves @ Jan 1 2011, 12:51 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=600645"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I like the looks of this really sleek fan:

<a href="http://www.relitespecialty.com/product_info.php?cPath=32_35_37&products_id=203" target="_blank">Haiku fan</a>

Think it will fit in nicely with a contemporary look decor<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I installed the haiku fan in my living room. It is stylish and produce quite a good amount of wind.

hihi,

thinking of getting the haiku kotuku too...

any updates on its performance? (strong wind? durability?)

thanks in advance

HI all,

Just want to share with you my experience regarding ceiling fans. I recently bought a few sets of fan. Actually, I feel that fans of a comparative range are equally good but what makes one better than the other could be one factor: the person who installs it. For the sets I bought, the person did not do a good job the first time. The motor was making a lot of noise and it sounded like something was scrapped. The installation man came down and I found out that he did not put in an additional device the first time he did it (something that look rubbery). After fixing it, the problem was solved.

Then, another set started to make noise the following day. This time, I realised that the fan base provided for about 6 screws but the installation man only used 2. That caused it to be unstable. I had to call him but he was very very unhappy despite that it was his own doing.

Then, the 3rd made noise. I called him again. He expressed his displeasure. He did not want to come down and said that I should wait and try it again. Fair enough. I did and the noise came back. I called the installation man and he was very annoyed. He said he would come down to my house the next day but only in the late afternoon. He did not turn up at all and did not call to inform me that he was not coming down at all in the afternoon.

I know that fan installation men work for a list of shops and they don't work for one shop. So, I feel a need to tell you to avoid this installation man. His name is David and he is in his late 40s or early 50s. His PR is first class because of they way he talks. I was told people said good things about him. I recommended him to a friend of mine (before he showed his true colour) and my friend experienced the same thing.

If you do want a good installation job, I suggest you avoid this David.