Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DPSK

Hitachi New Fridge 4 Tick

my target is the R-Z411EMSX ($789). this is one of the most efficient fridge. so the bigger size at everjoint is selling much cheaper than what Best Denki selling? how much extra if to pay by credit card instalment?

your washing machine is top loaded? how many litres/kg? its not listed as a model under the 3 ticks WELS label

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
my target is the R-Z411EMSX ($789). this is one of the most efficient fridge. so the bigger size at everjoint is selling much cheaper than what Best Denki selling? how much extra if to pay by credit card instalment?

your washing machine is top loaded? how many litres/kg? its not listed as a model under the 3 ticks WELS label

quite sure tat everjoint can't use credit card....i called them up, wanting to get oven frm them....then they say either cash or nets....no other modes of payment

just change my old fridge to hitachi new model RZ 481 ( Energy saver 4 ticks) $699 and 8.5 kg washer hitachi ECO $509

from everjoint . Hope that it will save the my pocket money for PUB bill as getting higher haha

Hi May i know where you get this price? including delivery fee? do you have their contact # this price is cheap .If i am not wrong, usual price for this model is 8xx.

Hitachi brand - so far so good?

I saw today Mega Discount @ Kallang Leisurepark is selling R-Z411EMS selling $699 still hv room to negotiate...

i bought the 451 silver model from Best Denki. i think brand wise, most fridges perform the same thing. whats distinguish them now should be the energy consumption. i think thats most important. if you compare among all the fridges, Hitachi has the highest efficiency in terms of energy per litre. as to how true it the rating is, only God knows

Juz bought mine today at Audio House. R-SF42YMS SR Refrigerator, Stainless Steel 6 Dr 427L for $1900, Free Vacuum Cleaner worth $150. Hope it is good too as 1st time buying Hitachi Electrical Appliances... Also picked up washing machine 8 kg, Hitachi Eco at $430. Total for these 2 items: $2330. :unsure: