Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DPSK

Hitachi New Fridge 4 Tick

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, madwarrior72.

Wah then you really got a price for SF-80KJ because when I went to check at Kong Tai they were selling at $488 but they delivered FOC from Mon to Sat and no delivery on Sunday. Which Audio House outlet did u go to?

Hi, madwarrior72.

Wah then you really got a price for SF-80KJ because when I went to check at Kong Tai they were selling at $488 but they delivered FOC from Mon to Sat and no delivery on Sunday. Which Audio House outlet did u go to?

Yup... Agree this was a great price... It was the Liang Court Outlet that I went yesterday. Delivery was FOC too, maybe because of the fridge that I've bought together. :P

do remember to get those anti-mold door for fridge to avoid leakage of ur fridge in future (if it ever happens...choy choy of cos)

Hi Graqce,

You are using MHI system 3, how is it noisy or not? Tempted to get at S$2500 with upgraded installation material.

Can share your experience with MHI system 3?

thks!

my hitachi fridge which i bought from *spam, spoilt twice after just over a year old. regret getting it. i then learnt that it is made in malaysia despite being a japan brand. next time i will get a korean brand fridge instead.

Juz bought mine today at Audio House. R-SF42YMS SR Refrigerator, Stainless Steel 6 Dr 427L for $1900, Free Vacuum Cleaner worth $150. Hope it is good too as 1st time buying Hitachi Electrical Appliances... Also picked up washing machine 8 kg, Hitachi Eco at $430. Total for these 2 items: $2330. :unsure:

Hi is ur Hitachi fridge also "Made in Japan" and the latest model? My model is R-SF42XMS bought for $1899 from Best Denki (Ngee Ann City) in Dec 08. Free rice cooker worth $169.

Image00036.jpg

Image00037.jpg

Image00053.jpg

Free rice cooker is the one at the bottom of the pic.

So far, this fridge that I have been using is good, especially the ice making.

Edited by tower

Have bought a side-by-side fridge with water dispenser option (R-S700GMS) at SGD2030. Edited by CTY

Any Hitachi RZ series (481/581s) owners care to share on how's the fridge going for them so far? :)

I am using 581 for last 6 months and so far so good. No complaints. I purchased it for SGD 799 and for a fridge with 475 ltr net capacity, it is excellent value for money. Most important fact is that it suits my needs. The glass shelves take 100 kgs of load, which was the selling point for me as I tend to dump a lot of things in my fridge. The freezer has a good capacity and ice making is very fast. I had to call technician once in the beginning as I was not sure about the cooling and the customer service was very quick and efficient.

I am using 581 for last 6 months and so far so good. No complaints. I purchased it for SGD 799 and for a fridge with 475 ltr net capacity, it is excellent value for money. Most important fact is that it suits my needs. The glass shelves take 100 kgs of load, which was the selling point for me as I tend to dump a lot of things in my fridge. The freezer has a good capacity and ice making is very fast. I had to call technician once in the beginning as I was not sure about the cooling and the customer service was very quick and efficient.

Hehe thanks, strata. Still undecided over the 481 or 581. But it's definitely gonna be the RZ series.

Hi Hi

i was checking out the Hitachi Rz481 as well. How is the performance?

- Noisy?

- any problem is the water drainage system (heating coil) for any frozen blockage.

my current samsung fridge is giving problem every 3-4mths due to the heating coil is too high and unable to defroze the icing in the drainage and cause blockage.

Price is quite attractive.. think some places offering $699 for model481.

Any comment??

I don't think there is any difference between 481 and 581, except for the size and capacity. So it depends on individual need. I have not had any problems with water drainage till date. But then again, 6 months is too less time to say what will happen in long term. Just keeping my fingers crossed that it lasts for a decent period.