Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DPSK

Hitachi New Fridge 4 Tick

my hitachi fridge which i bought from *spam, spoilt twice after just over a year old. regret getting it. i then learnt that it is made in malaysia despite being a japan brand. next time i will get a korean brand fridge instead.

Korean worse! AT least get a Japan made lah, of course a little ex.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Have bought a side-by-side fridge with water dispenser option (R-S700GMS) at SGD2030.

Hi, may I know where you buy it from? Thanks.

Just got my Hitachi R-Z481EMXS-STS (Stainless steel) from Harvery Norman for $919.

Hi ericmar

I also bought this model. Can I check is there any line on the vege compartment of your fridge? i thought mine got crack line but the person told me its mold line.

Hi ericmar

I also bought this model. Can I check is there any line on the vege compartment of your fridge? i thought mine got crack line but the person told me its mold line.

Line? Hmmm...didn't notice that so far. I'll check again when I'm home tonight.

Hi ericmar

Really? I'm considering to buy this model. If the quality is in doubts, I will switch to buy other brand...

Line? Hmmm...didn't notice that so far. I'll check again when I'm home tonight.

hcbing, how's the fridge working for u? good?

Really? I'm considering to buy this model. If the quality is in doubts, I will switch to buy other brand...

I only saw this few days after delivery.

I only saw this few days after delivery.

By the way...you're referring to the vege compartment at the bottom right? The one with the humidity control? I don't see any lines though.

By the way...you're referring to the vege compartment at the bottom right? The one with the humidity control? I don't see any lines though.

Yes. I went to harvey norman to check but only get to see the 451 model. It got lines too. :(

yesterday, my new Hitachi R-Z481EMXS-STS (Stainless steel) $790 and 85KJ ($530) washing machine arrive.

:D

does the fridge come with 1 or 2 egg tray?

my hitachi fridge which i bought from *spam, spoilt twice after just over a year old. regret getting it. i then learnt that it is made in malaysia despite being a japan brand. next time i will get a korean brand fridge instead.

wht is the model of the hitachi ?

Anybody currently using Hitachi R-Z481EMSX fridge ? Heard this brand sells very fast here due to its 4 ticks energy saving label and front jet freezing. Anybody encounter any problem with this model so far ? And where can I get it the cheapest ?