Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DPSK

Hitachi New Fridge 4 Tick

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wah...getting cheaper & cheaper!

where di you buy yours?

Everjoint lor. Got it today, much cheaper than GAB. GAB recommended 3 ticks model cos 4 ticks are less cooler, that's why more energy saving. Don't know how true.

Btw, did u exposed back of the fridge? Not sure if it will attracts insects in the long term.

Edited by nonick

Everjoint lor. Got it today, much cheaper than GAB. GAB recommended 3 ticks model cos 4 ticks are less cooler, that's why more energy saving. Don't know how true.

Btw, did u exposed back of the fridge? Not sure if it will attracts insects in the long term.

must give the fridge some allowance at the sides and the back to cool the compressor..or not very fast spoilt...

waaa so cheap wor...haha ours also no free gift leh. will call up mega and ask them to match!

haha..mine was a little more expensive..but got free iron lah...so i let it rest... :D

Don't listen to GAB.

My Hitachi 4 ticks , I had use since last Aug, the freeze and fridge setting always at the min.

If I remember correctly, don't know by when, All aircon (don't know include fridge and washing machine) need to had min 3 ticks inorder to sell in singapore market.

0 tick, 1 tick , 2 tick cannot market any more.

Then why Courts and other BIG player keep on clearing those 0 - 2 tick item.

Yesterday bought the R-Z451EMSX(Stainless Steel) at Bedok neighbourhood, price $740/-. I did ask about the R-Z481EMSX(Stainless Steel), price is $790/-.

Don't listen to GAB.

My Hitachi 4 ticks , I had use since last Aug, the freeze and fridge setting always at the min.

If I remember correctly, don't know by when, All aircon (don't know include fridge and washing machine) need to had min 3 ticks inorder to sell in singapore market.

0 tick, 1 tick , 2 tick cannot market any more.

Then why Courts and other BIG player keep on clearing those 0 - 2 tick item.

Hi therat, which model did you buy?

Hi guys,

I plan to get the Hitachi 6-door fridge SF57AMS from Mega Store at Kallang Leisure Park.

Anything I should take note of before making the purchase? With regards to the fridge

and to Mega Store.

I've done my homework and checked prices at Best, Audio House, Etronin, EverJoint & Parisilk,

been quoted the lowest by Mega so far. Prices between Parisilk and Mega are actually about

the same but Mega allows credit card for their price.

I've never purchased from Mega before, thus the apprehension.

Any advice is appreciated. :)

Edited by isky

Hi guys,

I plan to get the Hitachi 6-door fridge SF57AMS from Mega Store at Kallang Leisure Park.

Anything I should take note of before making the purchase? With regards to the fridge

and to Mega Store.

I've done my homework and checked prices at Best, Audio House, Etronin, EverJoint & Parisilk,

been quoted the lowest by Mega so far. Prices between Parisilk and Mega are actually about

the same but Mega allows credit card for their price.

I've never purchased from Mega before, thus the apprehension.

Any advice is appreciated. :)

1. Is delivery include?

2. Do they remove old fridge FREE if you had a old fridge.

1. Is delivery include?

2. Do they remove old fridge FREE if you had a old fridge.

Yes to both.

I end up getting the fridge from Parisilk instead.

Cos there's a free gift (rice cooker) that comes with Parisilk's offer

while Mega's doesn't.

Thanks for your help.