Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
EmoWomen

Need Help On My Homogeneous Tiles :(:(

I have a few patches of harsh stains on my polished / NEW homogeneous tiles on my kitchen floor

I suspected it was due to spill thinner when painting kitchen wall ....

Is there a solution to remove it? mop floor , use detergent clean ..stain still there ...:(

everytime i see the stain....my heart break into millions pieces :( :( :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I have a few patches of harsh stains on my polished / NEW homogeneous tiles on my kitchen floor

Is there a solution to remove it? mop floor , use detergent clean ..stain still there ...:(

everytime i see the stain....my heart break into millions pieces :( :( :(

hihi same goes to my tiles!! i also waiting for someone to advise me how to clear it. same everytime see that stain my heart pain and no mood moping the floor

Hi,

I think mine is worst. Damage by Sunshine D15. total 5 piece of tiles. Been looking for poishing equipment and cream/ powder but still cant find the correct stuff. tried looking for pro but was quoted $1200!

Is there a solution to remove it? mop floor , use detergent clean ..stain still there ... :(

everytime i see the stain....my heart break into millions pieces :(:(:(

Keep using thinner to clean a few more round, make sure don't mix thinner with water. Use dry cloth, after cleaning, throw away

Edited by bepgof

sorry, can advise, i use detergent to clean the floor but homogeneous tiles still very sticky/oily. can use vinegar to clean?

sorry, can advise, i use detergent to clean the floor but homogeneous tiles still very sticky/oily. can use vinegar to clean?

Vinegar is acidic, have chemical reaction with cement at those gaps. Mop floor everyday with diluted detto. Forced windy, make air moves, reduce humidity will make less fine condensation on floor.

Edited by bepgof

i can only mop on weekend. i bought diluted detto from ntuc, and mop the floor, the floor still oily. so i intend to wear bath room slipper to enter the house.

i can only mop on weekend. i bought diluted detto from ntuc, and mop the floor, the floor still oily. so i intend to wear bath room slipper to enter the house.

Oily? You got "open concept" kitchen?. The only possible source for floor to get "oily" is from kitchen when cook. Isolate it while cooking. "Raw rice water" is good to remove oily stuff, you can try, need no deterrgent. Learnt from my MIL.

Important: prevent "wet" feet to "spread": I put a retangular cloth at different location: outside common tiolet, outside mbr tiolet, inside kitchen between hall/kitchen, folyer. The foots will get cleaned/dry when step on these. Change these clothes everyday.

Edited by bepgof

Oily? You got "open concept" kitchen?. The only possible source for floor to get "oily" is from kitchen when cook. Isolate it while cooking. "Raw rice water" is good to remove oily stuff, you can try, need no deterrgent. Learnt from my MIL.

Important: prevent "wet" feet to "spread": I put a retangular cloth at different location: outside common tiolet, outside mbr tiolet, inside kitchen between hall/kitchen, folyer. The foots will get cleaned/dry when step on these. Change these clothes everyday.

the house is "open concept" No matter how I mop, the floor still very sticky. How to remove sticky. Kitchen tile floor no longer sticky and oily. I need help how to remove oil/sticky based living room floor. Unfortunately i don't cook. I will buy bedroom slipper to wear, same as those k-drama.

I am a person who dislike kitchen and hate bulky. I buying a mini size refrigeration 501mm height to put in kitchen top. haha..

the house is "open concept" No matter how I mop, the floor still very sticky. How to remove sticky. Kitchen tile floor no longer sticky and oily. I need help how to remove oil/sticky based living room floor. Unfortunately i don't cook. I will buy bedroom slipper to wear, same as those k-drama.

I am a person who dislike kitchen and hate bulky. I buying a mini size refrigeration 501mm height to put in kitchen top. haha..

Can show some pictures for better understanding? I'll post the 10mm glass door pic later.

Edited by bepgof

Can show some pictures for better understanding? I'll post the 10mm glass door pic later.

use what to clean kitchen Homogeneous Tiles grey color got some white patches. using what to clean grout line? sticky & Oily based Homogeneous Tiles, is it due to noone staying?

i bought bed frame + mattress for bed room, i can't buy sofa yet cos the floor still oily and sticky. it too tedious to clean myself.

i need help. you xin wu li, hardware shop no more stock PYE KLEEN, where can i buy this in bukit batok or which shop selling?

Edited by dean

I am exactly the same as you, i also dislike bulky stuff :sport-smiley-018: