Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
junel

Weird Kitchen Layout

Junel....it's me, grace from sgbrides....remember?

Congrats on collecting keys for your house....have fun planning ideas and reno :)

Went to see my house on Sunday and the view is superb!! hahaha.. now can slowly come out with ideas le.. hahaha

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Junel....it's me, grace from sgbrides....remember?

Congrats on collecting keys for your house....have fun planning ideas and reno :)

Graces!!! hihi!! long long no chat liao :)

how is your holiday ??

u be getting ur key on monday guess u will have a better pic of it later... do not sign any stuff/agreement with the contractor. they are always at ur void deck luking for pray... ask for quote from them only then decide later...

Hi sunny3

Have posted this in other threads but did not get any feedback. when i read your comment, I thought we might be referring to the same person? may i ask why you say not to sign with this contractor at the void deck? I asked because I was approached by one - so am wonderiing if they are good? Do you have any personal experience with him or know someone who does?

please share - thanks!

Hi sunny3

Have posted this in other threads but did not get any feedback. when i read your comment, I thought we might be referring to the same person? may i ask why you say not to sign with this contractor at the void deck? I asked because I was approached by one - so am wonderiing if they are good? Do you have any personal experience with him or know someone who does?

please share - thanks!

Hi froggy,

the most impt thing when choosing a ID is you are comfortable with them, you need to look at their quotations carefully, look at their "show flat", see their workmanship and look around in forum for their reliablity.

Contractor who catches you at the void decks may come out pretty good price for their quotation, tempting you to sign with them straight away. Do look around 1st see a few more contractors before deciding.

You from FV1??

Hi, i'm new here...

I'm looking for ideas on how to maximise my storage space and how to layout my kitchen area as well as MBR. Cos its very small!!

layout.JPG

LOVED your layout!

LOVED your layout!

hahaha... i only love my view only hahaha... now kitchen is renovating and it's very small!!