Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lonelycatz

Cracks On The Wall, Just Below The Ceiling

Dear All,

my walls have cracks just below the ceiling. I went to HDB to ask for help, they refer me to branch office then i went there after that they refer me back to head office, what the heck is going on? Any suggestion? They kept pushing me around

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear All,

my walls have cracks just below the ceiling. I went to HDB to ask for help, they refer me to branch office then i went there after that they refer me back to head office, what the heck is going on? Any suggestion? They kept pushing me around

Log in to HDB website, see who's your officer in charge, call your officer in charge directly.

Dear All,

What do you want HDB to do? They are not responsible for what's inside your flat. They only do the common corridor, etc.

Dear All,

If your flat is a new flat (within 1st year), get HDB to rectify the problem.

If your flat is a resale unit and a pre-fabricated type, cracks like this is part and parcel of thermal linear expansion/contraction within concrete slabs which HDB may not bother to address for you unless the cracks is getting bigger and bigger.

Just buy some cement powder n mix it with water and fill up the gaps. Paint over. Your problems will be over.