Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
azman79

Need Advise Between Bedok Reservoir And Tampines

Need an advise.

I am looking at 4 and 5 rooms. Seems that 5 roomers COV is more than 4 roomers from what I see in adv in internet and papers?

I come upon this unit in Bedok Reservoir BLK 147 4 room 9th floor. Lift level and valuation is $320k. Owner asking $30k and last offer is $25k. Its a tenanted house and needs full renovation. 104SQM.

Another unit in Tampines blk 882 4 room 6th floor valuation is $345k and owner is asking for $30k last offer $20k. Lift level. 108SQM.

In long term, which unit is good to buy? In terms of rise in future valuation? I heard they are doing an MRT (Downtown Line) in bedok reservoir and does this contributes to future price increment of flat price? In which part is the MRT going to be done?

Actually I was keen in the one in Bedok Reservoir but the COV turns me off, as I need to take bank loan for 4 rooms.

Why I am looking a 4 room is coz 4 and 5 rooms, valuation alone can differ around $60k easily. My wife is eyeing for 5 room but i need to explain the rational behind the change of plan.

Hope you guys can advise me on this.

Edited by azman79

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The same factors that influence the current valuation will by and large influence future valuation. It would not be possible to tell you which is the better unit, since there are so many factors to consider. But remember the rule of property: location, location, location. Not just location on this island but location to transportation hubs/links and amenities and so on.

Good luck and do some of your own research (Google is your friend) to find out more about the areas you are going to buy.

You like mosquitoes? Choose Bedok Reservoir.

err no rational here, i have stayed in tampines & now at bedok reservoir...both places have mosquitoes....

back to topic..the place to choose to buy need to cater to yr lifestyle & also future needs...near kids school, near parent or inlaw..

i tampines have alot of good pri school & also a good factor..

if just for future investment purpose...in my opinion tampines...JMHO

Just my 2cents

The industrial park opp Bedok Reservoir BLK 150 and 151 has convert to worker hostel.

Try to visit the place during night time.. like after 9pm during weekend, find a place and seat there for 30 min.

I was to work @ TechView, that time. There are no fence along that road. Now, all fences up. Ask urself. WHY

While Tampines blk 882 will has this..

1. A block of rental flats will soon be built in front of Blk 885, Tampines St 83.

I don't know Tampines area very well so not much comment.

Personally I will not choose Bedok reservoir

Edited by therat