Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bluskye

bi-fold glass door

To those who had been curious on how my Mirror Bi-fold door looks like, here it is. The mirror makes my toilet 'disappear' - like david copperfield illusion :lol::notti:

11196095_3accbeaf1213463626_m.jpg

The door frame is made of aluminium

11196130_20805dfc1213463754_m.jpg

hi can i know where u get it frm?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i am using the pd door for my kitchen toilet.....easy to use and i personally think that it is a better bi-fold door compared with normal bi-fold door....

hi can i know where u get it frm?

Beslgas is the best kind of toilet u can ever find.

I'm using the casement door for the toilet. alum frame, soild/heavy feel and the door close with no sound. they put rubber lining all round the frame.

but its not cheap. well, good things dun come cheap. and cheap things are not good things.

casement door will cost $420 (w/o the frame). Add frame will be extra about $160

but i got special deal for myself thru contractor

I'm using the casement door for the toilet. alum frame, soild/heavy feel and the door close with no sound. they put rubber lining all round the frame.

but its not cheap. well, good things dun come cheap. and cheap things are not good things.

casement door will cost $420 (w/o the frame). Add frame will be extra about $160

but i got special deal for myself thru contractor

Ya this is the good one i mentioned eariler range from$400-500. those cheaper one of cos range from $120-250. but u will know the diff in time to come. & cheaper one can only use pvc or plastic which is not as class as glass. so if u opt for the cheaper one please do not use glass as it is heavy n will give u probelms in time to come.

To those who had been curious on how my Mirror Bi-fold door looks like, here it is. The mirror makes my toilet 'disappear' - like david copperfield illusion :lol::notti:

Hi,

I love your bi-fold door, can I have the contact of the supplier?

Thanks

Hmm... you referring to this post?

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/...html?1146881127

If you follow the user "ruru"'s discussions and comments, you'll find it a bit weird. Seems like he/she's trying to market Besglas. p/s I'm not trying to defame any1, but juz to remind everyone to be careful :good: . Any1 can type anything on such forums, but readers should be able to discern the rights and wrongs themselves.

Anyway I just called to check out pddoors.

For a basic 3"x7",

1 door - $278 each (price inc installation. If no installation, $238)

2 doors - $268 each

3 doors - $258 each

Any1 else tried pddoors before? How issit? :unsure:

Hi,

Nice door! can I have the contact of the supplier?

Ya, the mirror toilet door is very nice. It makes the room looks bigger. But I thought it is not good for Fengshui? Also, the mirror is not full length with the frame in the middle. Went to a door retail shop and they told me Pd door does not have the frame , so will be better for mirror. But think must top up money for the mirror.

Ya, the mirror toilet door is very nice. It makes the room looks bigger. But I thought it is not good for Fengshui?

heheh, in terms of Feng Shui i have the curtain long enough to cover the mirror door when sleeping ;)

instead of mirror (breakable), why not consider using solar film instead. There are those which are very silver and mirror-like, totally look like mirror.